'Pad Shagging'... right or wrong?

Firstly I feel I should explain precisely what 'Pad Shagging' is as it's highly unlikely any of you Walts have actually served in the Army.

Pad Shagging is the act of attending a married quarter (colloquially known in the Army as a PAD) for the sole purpose of engaging another serving Soldiers wife in an act of coitus (thats shagging to you cadets who post on here who probably havent even reached puberty yet)

I'm a good looking guy and if I admit it myself...am a top shag.

There was a Lance Jack (thats a Lance Corporal to you Walty airsofters who have never actually been in the Army) in my unit who had a particularly attractive missus who it was fair to say enjoyed being charged repeatedly with my old beef bayonet.

Her husband got wind that a couple of us used to go round to his pad and give his mrs a good seeing to when he was stagging on (thats guard duty to you).

So to get round this problem.... I gave him extras (thats extra duties) ....and whilst he was stagging on or sweeping the vehicle park I was off round his pad banging the granny out of his wife.

Happy days.

But was I right or wrong to do it? I do feel a bit rotten actually as he was a good Soldier in my platoon.

Platoon? I thought the ACF had detachments.

You're not convincing. Not a single TLA in your entire post. The absence of reference to washing powder is a big giveaway. You need to spend a couple of hours on Arrsepedia to learn the vernacular.

Marks out of ten? She wouldn't give you one.

OK. You've had time to read Arrsepedia, now for your reply...

Platoon? I thought the ACF had detachments.

You're not convincing. Not a single TLA in your entire post. The absence of reference to washing powder is a big giveaway. You need to spend a couple of hours on Arrsepedia to learn the vernacular.

Marks out of ten? She wouldn't give you one.
Our NAAFI only stocked cheapo washing powder.

Sticking a box of 'NAAFI Blue' in your window doesnt quite mean the same as an OMO box.

Having, as a JO, had to deal with emotional, social and performance fallout from such activities when it affected my guys, my opinion is that serial shaggers are what they claim to have to been thrusting themselves into.

Firstly I feel I should explain precisely what 'Pad Shagging' is as it's highly unlikely any of you Walts have actually served in the Army.

Pad Shagging is the act of attending a married quarter (colloquially known in the Army as a PAD) for the sole purpose of engaging another serving Soldiers wife in an act of coitus (thats shagging to you cadets who post on here who probably havent even reached puberty yet)

I'm a good looking guy and if I admit it myself...am a top shag.

There was a Lance Jack (thats a Lance Corporal to you Walty airsofters who have never actually been in the Army) in my unit who had a particularly attractive missus who it was fair to say enjoyed being charged repeatedly with my old beef bayonet.

Her husband got wind that a couple of us used to go round to his pad and give his mrs a good seeing to when he was stagging on (thats guard duty to you).

So to get round this problem.... I gave him extras (thats extra duties) ....and whilst he was stagging on or sweeping the vehicle park I was off round his pad banging the granny out of his wife.

Happy days.

But was I right or wrong to do it? I do feel a bit rotten actually as he was a good Soldier in my platoon.
If you've got a platoon how come you're a SSGT, Should it not be CSGT ?

If you've got a platoon how come you're a SSGT, Should it not be CSGT ?
And who gave him the red arse? Maybe I should fix it for him ...

There was a Lance Jack in my unit who had a particularly attractive 3-inch knob, and it was fair to say he enjoyed charging me repeatedly with his old beef bayonet.
His wife got wind a couple of us used to go round to his pad and get a good seeing to when she was stagging on
Somehow, this seems to have more of the Ring of Truth to it ... maybe Jarrod knows him?

Me wonders:

a) whether the author is walt or WAH
b) what the point was of this post even if he isn't a walt/wah
c) why I have bothered to respond to this gibberish... slow Sunday morning I suppose...

I thought he was a sockpuppet from the start, but I'd like to know how puttees came up with HB70.

This is bloody odd, because I was discussing a very similar - if not almost identical - thing last night; something to which I am eternally shamed to admit. T'was back in the heady '80s and I'd been on days so was enjoying a post-stag snifter in the bop with a fellow block resident. Myself and chappie end up getting friendly with a couple of female refugees from the Families' Club and to cut a long story short we both end up in MQs boffing the pair of them. One's hubby was in Deci on a det and the other's (i.e. the one I was reboring) other half was on stag. T'is a small world. So much so that I noticed from a picture on her mantlepiece that her beloved was the very same bloke that I was due to relieve at 07:00 on the Main Gate.

She was very energetic and I must say I did rather enjoy m'self, as did the other feller. I did, however, feel somewhat guilty bimbling back through the Main Gate at O Dark 30 and being cheerily waved through by the very bloke who's missus I'd just been stuffing. Needless to say, the other cnut didn't feel any remorse, but he was a copper and he didn't have to look the other bloke in the eye as I had to. So. Was this good drills or am I a cnut?

Cnut of Ipswich.

Latest Threads