pad shaggin

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by stacy, Dec 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. a friend of mine has recently been caught and requires some advice.

has anyone been caught and had to be dealt with?
    whats the general punishment?

obviously he knows he's out of order so those of you that are "moraly perfect" i would appreciate if you kept you comments to youself.

2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

A bit early in the week for a wah?

3. That will be why you put this in the Naffi then :roll:

4. deadly serious.

5. editted cos I just read it again properly.

Hope hubby is around to have a chat with him - or has he waited until he is on tour?

6. It depends on what regt/corps he's in. A corp (take REME for example) has units everywhere, and a quick posting is often what takes place, and a sh1t CR.

If it's an inf batt then I'm not sure what happens, possibly a quick posting to a sister batt?

I stand to be corrected, as I never got caught :)

7. I hope your mate gets a good kicking off of all the blokes in the Regiment, whats his excuse I didnt realise it was a married quarter. Whats the score then is the hubby away on a tour, your mates a turd. If you dont like the answer dont put it in the NAAFI and go and speak to the padre.

8. Not as bad if he's a singly but will be if he's married.

9. It takes 2 to tango.

10. Yes it does. But just because one is a spineless, sewer dwelling piece of human detrious doesn't mean the other one is in any way less of one.

Put simple.

If it is the case that the cheated on is on tour, they are both even lower on the evolutionary scale.

11. I've said similar before but what happened to value's and standards? If I was ever a CO I wouldn't want a twat-bag like that in my unit. It's just not on.

T C

Edit because it wouldn't let me say twat.

12. I'm not condoning it, any shape or form.....but....for arguments sake, say they've been having an affair for some time, and only now just got caught. What if she was planning on leaving her husband for him?

Affairs happen in civvy st everyday, often between people at work....is it ok then?

13. Agree with you both on this, is does take two and both parties are guilty as fcuk, one will be left to pick up the pieces of a marriage while the other one hopefully a broken career and a few broken bones :roll:

14. If she was in love with someone else and wanted to leave her husband she should have done so BEFORE starting an affair.

Affairs do happen in civvy street, they are still wrong.

15. Then it wouldn't be an "affair" ;)