• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Pacesticks

I've been given the unenviable task of sorting out a leaving presentation, the bloke in question, a 5 ft 4" dwarf would like a Pacestick. Any info on suppliers, links etc would be appreciated.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Come on Matelot, what about personal recommendations? Would you rather buy from a firm you had never heard of, or from a firm that has a good reputation amongst your peers? Be fair on the poor chap!

It's all down to personal experiences though isn't it Legs?
It's like mess undress-some people swear by some suppliers yet others swear they'll never step foot near those suppliers ever again.

munsterman said:
I've been given the unenviable task of sorting out a leaving presentation, the bloke in question, a 5 ft 4" dwarf would like a Pacestick. Any info on suppliers, links etc would be appreciated.
Hobson & Sons - in Thundersly,Southend might do them!

munsterman said:
Munsterman, you can also find several pace sticks on Ebay. Not that I know much about pace sticks but someone on Ebay is currently offering what appears to be a rather nice NEW pace stick in Indian Rosewood. Somewhat more expensive than what you would pay with suppliers but probably of a higher quality and, therefore, more suitable as a gift.

soprano54 said:
munsterman said:
I think he said PACESTICKS not WALKING sticks, lol

extankie said:
soprano54 said:
munsterman said:
I think he said PACESTICKS not WALKING sticks, lol
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!
Go eat some bananas Monkey boy!

soprano54 said:
extankie said:
soprano54 said:
munsterman said:
I think he said PACESTICKS not WALKING sticks, lol[/quote

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!
Go eat some bananas Monkey boy!
"G'Night and Feck Off too you to SIR" LOL

munsterman said:
Given the man's height, I recommend you fashion one from a used Magnum ice cream stick.

scarletto said:
RedLeg_1011 said:
Why oh why would anybody in the RAC want a Pacestick as a leaving gift
Why oh why would anyone answer a 3 year old post
Good point - It was on the recent topics list on the main page so I idly threw a comment on there. Not sure what it was doing there in the first place though. :?

Edited to add; I've just done it again. Sorry.

Latest Threads