Discussion in 'RAC' started by munsterman, Apr 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been given the unenviable task of sorting out a leaving presentation, the bloke in question, a 5 ft 4" dwarf would like a Pacestick. Any info on suppliers, links etc would be appreciated.
  2. Munsterman,

Have you ever heard of google? You'd be amazed what you get if you type pacestick into the search engine.....
  3. Come on Matelot, what about personal recommendations? Would you rather buy from a firm you had never heard of, or from a firm that has a good reputation amongst your peers? Be fair on the poor chap!
  4. It's all down to personal experiences though isn't it Legs?
    It's like mess undress-some people swear by some suppliers yet others swear they'll never step foot near those suppliers ever again.
  5. Hobson & Sons - in Thundersly,Southend might do them!
  6. John Bull supplies Pace Sticks for the All Arms Drill Course at Catterick: or give them a call on 01748 833614.

John Bull Military Clothing
    11 Hildyard Row
    Catterick Garrison
    North Yorkshire
    DL9 4DH

Made to order in Regimental Shade of Varnish and Hight of User.

They also supply Presentation Plates and a Display Stand if you want them.
  7. Munsterman, you can also find several pace sticks on Ebay. Not that I know much about pace sticks but someone on Ebay is currently offering what appears to be a rather nice NEW pace stick in Indian Rosewood. Somewhat more expensive than what you would pay with suppliers but probably of a higher quality and, therefore, more suitable as a gift.
  8. many thanks chaps
  9. many thanks chaps
  10. I think he said PACESTICKS not WALKING sticks, lol
    Go eat some bananas Monkey boy!
  13. Given the man's height, I recommend you fashion one from a used Magnum ice cream stick.
  14. Why oh why would anybody in the RAC want a Pacestick as a leaving gift
  15. Why oh why would anyone answer a 3 year old post