Pacers and Pistons Riot--Causes Derision Among Brits

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PTCrusader, Nov 23, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At least I imagine it does?

This melee must seem like laughably weak tea to our Brit cousins used to the splendid football donnybrooks mounted by their own football hooligans. Foyk-it, nobody even got killed much less seriously hurt.

But these were the actual teams throwing the punches, beating on the fans who pay their salary, that's gotta count for something.

Hey, we're learning, give us time.

8O :roll:
  2. Hmmmm, not a bad start, not bad at all. I was disappointed to read, however, that none of the fans were using Stanley Knives (box cutters) or throwing sharpened coins. You might also want to look at throwing flares onto the floor, and launching Beer cups full of p*ss into the rival stands.

All in all, top marks for enthusiasm and creativity, but you still need to do a little more work before your mindless lowlife can out-hooligan our mindless lowlife. :wink:
  3. It's a start but there needs to be work on style and technique. None of the crowd were stripped to the waist in -4 degree temperatures singing, "No one loves us, we don't care".

I was disappointed that there were no (reported) riots after this years world series. You were clearly catching up quickly with these.
  4. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

You can just imagine the coach in the dressing room showing them a pre-match video of Eric Cantona can't you...

"Now boys, next fan that calls you an overpaid woofter, launch yourself sideways and extend your foot clipping the cnut round the head with a swift right foot..." :lol:
  5. That would be the non-lethal variety of popcorn would it? :D