Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by rach-ni, Jul 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I need to get my P60's from the past few financial years (somehow they never quite made it to me for some reason) - is it just a matter of getting on the phone to Glasgow and they'll print me them out or is it more complicated?

  2. Im sure that somewhere on the P60 it says keep these safe as copies can not be made available. if they have not made it to you they should be still in the system somewhere. Have you tried your RAO?
  3. No one seems to know anything about them - I'm in the process of trying to claim Tax back and it's proving to be very difficult and very annoying!

    I suppose all I can do is phone and explain then and see how I get on :(
  4. P60s cannot be reprinted or so we are lead to believe, how far back do you need to go?? Most of the information you will need is on pay statements, if you don't have copies your admin office should have two years worth and can ask for copies of older ones. Really the only ones you should need are as at 31 Mar each year as this will show total tax paid for the tax year.
  5. I'd advise you to get in touch with the tax office and explain the situation, they will have a record of your taxable income over at least the past 5 years or so.
  6. Yeah was up at the Tax Office yesterday - apparently my employment isnt even registered?!?! But I'm still getting taxed at BR? How does that even work! They said maybe forces pay is in a secure system?

    Only need 04/05 and 05/06 so not going back too far.

    Thanks for the help so far