P60

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Filbert Fox, May 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When do the P60s usually arrive? In the past I havent been bothered but now Im doing the self assesment tax malarky and obviously all the info I need about Army pay and tax is on it.

I've looked on JPA but theres no sign of it.

Many thanks in advance.

2. Usually due about halfway to end of May

3. great stuff, thanks very much.

4. No problem, you have just reminded me to get mine done too :cry: :cry:

5. Hav you checked to see if they are on Armynet yet?

Never mind P60's we are still waiting for the Apr 09 SOE's, and the directed letter for the new Pay Rates would also be handy if it has been released :D

6. pay rates are on the army intranet site

7. I'm sure I read somewhere P60s were due to be posted out on 5th May - should be arriving any day now!!

PW

8. Errm, any of you good folks have any idea whether this happened? I have no sign of a P60 either as a physical copy or on Armynet. It may just be me, of course, but I thought I'd ask the experts first.

9. They all arrived for my unit ages ago. I believe JPAC can produce a duplicate if you ring and ask them nicely.

10. Had mine ok around a month or so ago.

11. mine turned up in May.

12. Yes, I can confirm that the nice people at JPAC will send you a duplicate if you give them a ring. Typically, my original arrived the same week as the duplicate.

13. Best plan is to get your HR to change your setting so that both your pay statement and P60 are posted directly to you not your unit.

PW

14. They are already, thanks (last year's cost reduction measure - saving on postage.) I thought it might be just me. Typical.

Thanks to the rest for the answers.