P60

When do the P60s usually arrive? In the past I havent been bothered but now Im doing the self assesment tax malarky and obviously all the info I need about Army pay and tax is on it.

I've looked on JPA but theres no sign of it.

Many thanks in advance.

great stuff, thanks very much.

Hav you checked to see if they are on Armynet yet?

Never mind P60's we are still waiting for the Apr 09 SOE's, and the directed letter for the new Pay Rates would also be handy if it has been released :D

paywog said:
I'm sure I read somewhere P60s were due to be posted out on 5th May - should be arriving any day now!!
Errm, any of you good folks have any idea whether this happened? I have no sign of a P60 either as a physical copy or on Armynet. It may just be me, of course, but I thought I'd ask the experts first.

They all arrived for my unit ages ago. I believe JPAC can produce a duplicate if you ring and ask them nicely.

Had mine ok around a month or so ago.

mine turned up in May.

Mutineer said:
They all arrived for my unit ages ago. I believe JPAC can produce a duplicate if you ring and ask them nicely.
Yes, I can confirm that the nice people at JPAC will send you a duplicate if you give them a ring. Typically, my original arrived the same week as the duplicate.

Best plan is to get your HR to change your setting so that both your pay statement and P60 are posted directly to you not your unit.

PW

paywog said:
Best plan is to get your HR to change your setting so that both your pay statement and P60 are posted directly to you not your unit.
They are already, thanks (last year's cost reduction measure - saving on postage.) I thought it might be just me. Typical.

Thanks to the rest for the answers.

Having battered my way through JPAC - no, I'm not a self-service user, thank-you; 'letters 2 & 8 from the town of your birth, please' - thinks, slowly, 'but it's only got 7 letters!'; onto IT for a memorable data reset ... Finally ...

Nope. JPAC cannot issue a duplicate P60. It is an official document so you only get (or don't get, as the case may be) one of them (Ethel must have some good blackmail material on them). They can, however, issue a 'statement of earnings'. Hopefully this will do for HMRC.

Apparently (i.e. according to JPAC - this may bear some relationship to the 'truth'), even though Pay Statements are (or can be) sent to your home address, P60s still go to the unit.

paywog said:
Idrach said:
even though Pay Statements are (or can be) sent to your home address, P60s still go to the unit.
Don't know who told you that I have both my SoEs and P60s sent to my home address.
Indeed - hence my expressed scepticism:
(i.e. according to JPAC - this may bear some relationship to the 'truth')
Still, it wasn't worth arguing with them about that as they weren't going to send me a duplicate anyway (I would assume that the P60 went, as standard, to the same place as the E017s but ...)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
brettarider Army Reserve 3
T Army Pay, Claims & JPA 5
R Army Pay, Claims & JPA 6