P60 on JPA?

Are there any admin gurus who can tell me if I can print a P60 from last Apr off from JPA for tax purposes?

Never was much good with the IT side of life I'm afraid!

Otherwise, is it possible to get a copy of it from Glasgow or similar? Already asked the PSAO, no joy...

Cheers,
V

Voltiguer said:
Are there any admin gurus who can tell me if I can print a P60 from last Apr off from JPA for tax purposes?

Otherwise, is it possible to get a copy of it from Glasgow or similar? Already asked the PSAO, no joy...

Cheers,
V
They are on Armynet in the salary section. However, my P60 for last year never appeared and I know not why!

Litotes

Voltiguer said:

Cheers,
V
P60s for 2007/08 are ready for despatch and should be arriving with individuals by 31 May.

Personnel should note that the P60 form used is based on the standard HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) P60 product and does not include details of Net Pay schemes such as Uniform Tax Relief, AVC contributions and charitable giving. These are authorised deductions which are taken from pay before the calculation of tax.

Details of these schemes are not needed for a tax return, should you be required to complete one by HMRC, so the box on the standard P60 for Net Pay Schemes is intentionally blank. If individuals require this level of detail it can be found on their monthly pay statement.
Taken from SPVA Bulletin 0805-011 dated 19 May 08. So it looks like a big fat no, I'm afraid, unless someone knows different.

Litotes said:
Voltiguer said:

Cheers,
V
They are on Armynet in the salary section. However, my P60 for last year never appeared and I know not why!

Litotes
I do. It's because you didn't do any work. :p :p :p

The_Snail said:
Litotes said:
Voltiguer said:

Cheers,
V

Litotes
I do. It's because you didn't do any work. :p :p :p
Hello Pot, this is Kettle, you're three hours behind the curve. Out!

It would be the 08/09 one I would be looking for, not the 07/08.

So I take it it is not possible to request a copy or reprint? Or to find it on JPA?

Looks like I need to take myself off and get an Armynet account...

Cheers all!

Mine didn't appear on ArmyNET either so I phoned the JPA help line. They gave me the number of the department that deals with it (sorry, can't find it at the mo') and a copy was on my doormat within 3 days.

just been through this...not avail on JPA. 08/9 not on armynet, RAO doesn't hold copies...call the JPAC and they can order you one, takes about 14 days...