Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by 6952grumm, Jan 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just spoke to JPAC and WOW can you believe they sent my P45 to a camp that has closed down or in the process of closing down and which I was posted from in Jun last year and also me receiving my posting order from JPAC as well. Good job i'm in a good mood just got a job so suppose now going to have to get my new imployeers to give me a P46 form to fill out but just annoys me that they may think I lost my P45 and not being very Professional.
  2. If you've still got access to www.Armynet.mod.uk try there pretty sure you can get your P45 in the statements
  3. No your P45 has four parts - Part 1, Part 1A, Part 2 and Part 3. The Army sends Part 1 to HMRC and gives you the other three.
  4. try posting this in RHQ forum, more paymasters view in there
  5. Well don't really see the point because you can not get a duplicate of the form just really having a rant and the fact that JPAC does not work, and a system that sends a form to a place I was posted 6 months prior to leaving and JPAC telling me they sent the form on the 20 Dec 07
  6. 6952 presume you updated your address on JPA to the address where you would reside in Civ Div prior Terminal Leave? If not you should have been told to as that is the address that P45 and Final Pay are sent to.

7. Wasn't given my JPA details and when I was posted I had a big operation lump found near my liver so really didn't have much knowledge of JPA when I left
  8. ................................................