P45 on completion of service

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by sirbobbymoore1966, Feb 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guys/Girls
    Can anyone tell me when I'm supposed to receive my P45 as my last day was Dec 9th and I'm currently paying £880 tax a month on emergency tax code BR and I'm just being continously told to wait for it to be sent.
    Thanks in advance
  2. JPAC are supposed to send it to you, give them a ring (01412243600 they will ask you for your password which is usually your NI number) good luck they sent mine on the 20 dec 07 still not got it
  3. Thanks Grumm, will do.
    My new employers prob think I've lost it which is a good start eh, bloody JPAC! lol
  4. I have been out a YEAR and still no red book or P45.

Thats after multiple phone calls with the promise of call back most months sice as well as getting the OLD Admin office to cll on my behalf in Apr and May 2007.

Never once got one call back or email .

Now speaking to my lawyer re what to do.

After that RAF Officer got his payment might as well go for one too.
  5. They JPAC told me that they had sent me mine in October and I am still waiting. They claim it was lost. Strange how the Inland Revenue and Customs, never received their copy either, which if you ask me is more than a coincidence. In the end they had to provide me with a statement of earnings.

In two words, incompetent and crap.