P226 L105A2

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by DesktopCommando, Jun 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Im trying to find the ET Maint NSN for B3/1005-12-371-5244 P226 Sig Sauer, TDOL Viewer only shows the L105A1 Variant, If anyone could help

2. Dont worry about it, just changed the Main NSN to P2 its only a short period loan anyways :)
    just the get the serial numbers on the Armoury Print
  3. this may be a stupid question.......... but can you get a bayonet attatchment for the sig sauer pistol??? agin probably a stupid question but ive just been told you can so here it goes....
  4. Wow - I really have no clue what is being discussed here and deem it acceptable not to google to find out. Carry on...
    • Like Like x 2
  5. The UOR has gone in for the Sig Bayonet. UNtil then you are authorised to use the L85 Bayonet, a roll of Black masking tape & your LLM.

Units with a REME Det may have theirs arc-welded to the rail.

Hope this helps.
  6. cheers guys, apreciate it
  7. Why did you need to ask the same question twice, did you not expect to ge an answer in your own thread. O and I found pics of them with a very simple google search.

I think your user name should be Stupidsquaddie not supersquaddie.
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

We made one for the Browning as a wind up for a gullable snowdrop,we took an old bayonet blade & welded it onto the slide release catch for the pistol,then attatched a sling that the Squippers made up from some old parachute strap.
  9. Or you could use the Sharpshooter adaptor.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thats brilliant! whats the nsn so I can tell the Q man to order me one?
  11. Awesome!

Is that the new version of the man from uncle gun?

Attached Files: