P1ssing in Sinks

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sabre, Jul 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is it about using the Hot and cold running urinal?

Ever since i done my class one many moons ago and was put in a bunk with a sink i started using it as a peeing sink , and not neing arrsed to walk the extra fifteeen meters to walk to the bog.

For there i went to another place where i had another sink in my room , and lo and behold yet again i started using that in the same manor.

Yes i know its un hygenic to do, considering you wash, shave, and clean your teeth in the same place , but there is something about it just makes you do it.

I have as you all probablly know, left the forces now, and it been just over 2.5 years since doing so, and now the sink, in my bathroom is less than 2 ft away the toilet , but i still do it?

Am i the only one, or are there others who perform this action?

2. Well Homer Simpson said he pees in the drinking fountain...............

3. you are not alone at all i do it too, the sink is just the right hight so you can just flop it out and p1ss hands free which frees up time to do other things.

4. Todger in one hand toothbrush in the other............ nice!!!

5. There are two types of people in the Army:

People who piss in the sink- and people who lie about it!

6. Brand new single accomodation in Dishforth nearly 15 years ago, and guess what? A sink in every room! The block toilets hardly got used except for a dump. Every room smelt like the Gents toilets at Paddington Station! I never did it though, honest.......

7. It's just plain idle, disgusting and unhygienic, I've never understood why people think it's funny/acceptable

8. Get a life you cnut!

9. I suppose you pee in the bath too.

10. bet our breath stinks though

11. As stated i know its unhygenic but it so convienant, to do it, especially after a few beers, Like i have stated i still do it now, and it drives the new misses crazy, butat least it makes her clean the sink before using it!!

12. Because it just is you humourless fundamental orifice. It's even funnier watching a bloke off his face trying to do it without swamping himself in the process :lol:

13. No, I draw the line at the shower.

14. Personnall in the shower thought i like to use the shampoo as a lubricant, to having a grumble shuffle, try it its fantastic!

15. If you got your foreskin arranged properly you could do a little wee fountain effect in the bath. I'm sure it's physically possible.