P1ssing in Sinks

What is it about using the Hot and cold running urinal?

Ever since i done my class one many moons ago and was put in a bunk with a sink i started using it as a peeing sink , and not neing arrsed to walk the extra fifteeen meters to walk to the bog.

For there i went to another place where i had another sink in my room , and lo and behold yet again i started using that in the same manor.

Yes i know its un hygenic to do, considering you wash, shave, and clean your teeth in the same place , but there is something about it just makes you do it.

I have as you all probablly know, left the forces now, and it been just over 2.5 years since doing so, and now the sink, in my bathroom is less than 2 ft away the toilet , but i still do it?

Am i the only one, or are there others who perform this action?

you are not alone at all i do it too, the sink is just the right hight so you can just flop it out and p1ss hands free which frees up time to do other things.

Brand new single accomodation in Dishforth nearly 15 years ago, and guess what? A sink in every room! The block toilets hardly got used except for a dump. Every room smelt like the Gents toilets at Paddington Station! I never did it though, honest.......

As stated i know its unhygenic but it so convienant, to do it, especially after a few beers, Like i have stated i still do it now, and it drives the new misses crazy, butat least it makes her clean the sink before using it!!

Temple said:
It's just plain idle, disgusting and unhygienic, I've never understood why people think it's funny/acceptable

Because it just is you humourless fundamental orifice. It's even funnier watching a bloke off his face trying to do it without swamping himself in the process :lol:

Whatever you think about it, it's a perfectly natural reaction to the Army's slow and incremental introduction of porcelain requisites to barrack and mess accommodation. In other words, if you've got a sink and no pi$$er, you're gonna use the sink...

A liberal dash of bleach after each 'visit' is a good idea though.

My 6yr old lad's always on the loo so until recently I' would often stand in front of him and micturate in the harmy manner. Until - last week, the wife was in the loo and the boy walks in, says, "Don't worry mummy - Daddy showed me what to do" and proceeds to climb on top of the bath and point Percy at the basin.

I don't do it anymore. Well, not much.

I'm another sink filler but my missus hasn't caught me yet. What realy grips her sh1t is when I insist on having a slash in the garden after a few sherbets. Dunno why but I always enjoy seeing how much of my pish I can get into the neighbours garden before the flow runs out...

Pielover

Rather than berating you, your good lady should be congratulating you on your environmental friendliness. Every time you slash in the garden(s), you're saving 6 litres of water.

Latest Threads