P1ssin Ell!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Myss, Feb 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=15183876%26method=full%26siteid=106694%26headline=here%2dwee%2dgo-name_page.html

"She feels degraded. To be tricked into drinking wee in public is about as low as it gets." Having your name and picture plastered in the paper together with the story. performing a painless costless revenge like that and then being suspended until a disclipinary hearing is the even lower :lol: :lol:

Personally I would have forced the the rest of the drink with the glass down his throat and see if he found that funny - but hey that's me :D
  2. I won’t be drinking in the Market Bar next time I’m in Nottingham. There is a glass doing the rounds that a customer had a slash in. Doesn’t sound like they keep a very orderly house there.

As for the boss of the lass siding with the ballkicker, he/she doesn’t sound all about on hygiene issues if he thinks the girl is in the wrong for taking the hump. Fit to run a restaurant?

If I was the girl. I’d be taking legal advice with a view to stiffing the ballkicker, the pub and her employer.
  3. I think I can safely say the death by chocolate he WOULD have eaten would have been shite..... 100% homegrown and hand delivered right down his scrawny little neck.

And as for her boss suspending her! He should be ashamed of himself! If the customers where 'drunk' he has a duty under the law to ask them to leave.

Big names and little names playing off, worth of a waitress against this scum, he should be charged with assualt on her..... dirty filthy little bastard.

Now that's just my opinion.

Beebs x
  5. And thats trashing?

A set of keys down the side, a hammer, a screwdriver, numerous other tools would be trashing. That just a little bit dirty.

Scumbag overpaid fecking footballer :evil: :evil:
  6. Should have kicked him in the ****!

When i read trashed his £50k car, it hought she had taken a baseball bat to it and panned the windows and doors in, but she just decorated it like a cake! Typical woman! :D
  7. At the very least I should imagine the tw@t of a footballer has commited an assault on the lady and she should certainly be taking legal advice