P o t C The Worlds End.

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by vvaannmmaann, Dec 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was it just me?
    I sat and wasted 2.5 hours waiting for something to happen,and then they told me there is a part 4.

2. Not just you, not even Depp could save this one! They were still writing parts of the script as they were filming. Apparently he isn't too interested in doing P4.

3. The first one was OK, but no more than that. I did'nt bother with the other two. :roll:

And Knightly is WAY too skinny. 8O

4. Was all looking forward to it, enjoyed the first two films, but this one... Pfft! Fell asleep after an hour I think.

5. For a swashbuckely type movie you can't beat The Princess Bride - and no sequel!

6. "Hello, my name is Ingio Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!" :D 8)

7. STOP SAYING THAT!

8. Me too, bored after 30 minutes and left the room to play Monopoly with grandson and his friends.

9. Inconceivable! :D

10. Did someone say Iocaine powder?!!!

The first Pirates film was great, but Bloom and Knightly quickly become as wooden as the ships and the script is best cast adrift as soon as the first film ends.

11. You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most well known of which is: never get involved in a land war in South-East Asia. But the second blunder, which is less well known is: Never go in against a Scicilian when death is on the line! HA HA HA...AKKKK!

12. Oh, there's something I ought to tell you.

Tell me.

I'm not left-handed either.

13. Ingio: "Kill me quickly!"

Wesley: "I would sooner distroy a stained-glass window than an artist such as yourself. However, since I can't have you following me...(hits Ingio on the head with the hilt of his sword).

Wesley: "Please understand I hold you in the highest regard."

14. The first Pirates film was good, the second I didn't get it let alone any kids and as for the third didn't bother watching.....Sounds like I got it right! Wasted opportunity of a good story, great actor (Johnny Depp) who was excellent in the first one.

15. But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

Don't blame me.... blame the folks that started The Princess Bride'fest........