P Coy

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by hookscarabina, Feb 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. SM

Have tried to download this twice but only get the sound, no picture- am v keen for some footage of P Coy to use in presentations etc to foreign armies about what our Airborne do.

If you can get this on hard copy pse pm me- could be just the thing to show the Euros I work with.

2. Crazy_Foo - I had the same problem and needed an extra codec (a free piece of software). When you try to play it in Windows Media and it fails right-click over the little exclamation mark. A window should pop up with an option to go download the missing codec or something like that. PM me if you've any problems...

Impressive video - filmed in the 80's...

Tricam.

3. I think you need the DivX codec which you can get at www.divx.com just download and install it then it should work

4. The BBC version is the recruits P coy whereas the CH4 is the All Arms P coy?

5. Have you seen the CCF movie? I've slept in one of those barrack blocks. :D

6. Not in the CCF though. Rather interesting video however.

7. Can anyone tell me how I can save the C4 version onto my computer? Any help would be much appreciated.

8. Good little video that. It must be about 22 or 23 years old.

I was watching it and was surprised to recognise that little PTI fella. The man's a legend, he climbs like a bloody gecko and currently a very senior member of the current Army exped to Everest. Hats off to the man.

I wonder how the rest of the guys on the programme are doing.

PD

9. The C4 prog is from 1992 and was All Arms P Coy.

The BBC prog is from 1982 and was Recruit P Coy.

10. Tricam Machina & Scabster- Thanks. The DivX player makes it work. Some gleaming South Armagh moustaches on that one!

11. Help. I can't seem to download the BBC from Megaupload. Just tells me to wait and then gives me no link to click on.

12. An advert appears that covers the download link at the top right... You need to click the x symbol on it to see the download link. Foxed me for a while as well.

Still working on how to download the channel 4 version. Its done through a flash movie so its not that simple. I'm trying to run a flash decompiler on it so we'll see if I have any luck.

13. Don't they use helicopters now?