P Coy - What boots will I be allowed to wear?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by take_me_to_the_candy_shop, May 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im doing P Coy in a few months and dont get on to well with the issue boots, im thinking of getting a new pair but just wondered if any one could shead some light on the boots that are allowed. I know you must wear issue boots for a couple of events, but are any other boots allowed? Im thinking of getting some alt- bergs and like the look of the Sneekers, would these be ok? Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Any black military pair will get you through the TABs but for the trainasium and assault course, issued boots (with a heel block) are required.
  3. Sorry to hijack the thread briefly, but can you wear non-issue boots for the TABs on P-company if you are doing P-company straight from basic training? Or are you just allowed to wear non-issue for the TABs if you are doing the all-arms P-company course?

4. Joes wear issued boots for EVERYTHING
  5. I wore altbergs and they were spot on.

Ask in your training wing or just ring P-coy and ask! Or ask people in your unit who have done the course recently.

Good luck with the course.
  6. Thought that would be the case. Cheers sandy for the answer.