P Coy training

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by ONEptsJOE, Jan 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just passed P Coy, so anyone got an questions feel free to ask them here. Feels great to have finished, feel hard as nails and now can put all you hats in yer place :D
  2. You are Mike Golden and I claim my £10 nobber
  3. nice one, what were you gettin for your 10 miler??
  4. Dont call me a nobber gungy, I'm just offering to share advise, and my names not Mike Golden.
  5. Hey,

I'm hoping to do the TA P-Coy in 8/10 weeks can you give me any tips on training or an example training schedule that you used. Any speicific advice on how to pass would be good?

(I know what I'm asking is pretty general I'm just trying to glean advice/info from all sources)

I've posts in the Health and Fitness section as well as the TA forum if you want to know more about what I'm trying to achieve.

And congrats on passing!

6. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

I doubt there is anyone on Arrse who has not yet read about the fact that you are doing Airborne Student in a few weeks. How about you stop boring everyone else to death with it and follow the advice you have been given so many times already?

Still typing instead of running? I can see your future.....

7. Hear's a tip - follow the 10 week training programme issued with the joining instructions for the exercise you've already posted questions about on a different thread. That's been designed by professionals for exactly the timeframe you're talking about.
  8. This is probably one of the best ever P company related answers ever! :D
  9. Haha. I've been fairly told there.

Point taken.

10. Did you do p-coy as a para reg recruit or do the all-arms course?
  11. I passed in 1983, if anyone has any questions about doing it in DMS boots and puttees feel free to ask!
  12. I piled in at the end of 'Bus Stop' in 1995, so if anyone has any questions about the military hospital in Catterick, feel free to ask :oops: :oops: :D
  13. Hes done neither as the last P Coy test week was done before Xmas.
  14. thanks sandy, you never did come back with your 10 mile time joe :roll:
  15. Busted!!!