P-COY run times

Not sure where to ask this so thought id put it here where i can get the most abuse from.

To pass P-Coy what time do i need to do a 1.5mile run in if im 30? is it still sub 9 minutes or what?

Im fine on the endurance stuff and can run and tab for fucking miles and do push ups till the pti has got bored, what i cant do is run 1.5 miles under 9 minutes, so do i get longer at 30 or should i just join the marines......

PS. Forget about the marines, join this lot:

Screenshot - 140213 - 19:26:51.png

Not sure where to ask this so thought id put it here where i can get the most abuse from.

To pass P-Coy what time do i need to do a 1.5mile run in if im 30? is it still sub 9 minutes or what?

Im fine on the endurance stuff and can run and tab for fucking miles and do push ups till the pti has got bored, what i cant do is run 1.5 miles under 9 minutes, so do i get longer at 30 or should i just join the marines......
Oh i'm sure they will discuss the issue with you all over a nice cup of tea and crustless cucumber sandwiches, just prior to the run.

Just tell them what you have just told us, but before you do pack a bag and a toothbrush. Just jump in one of the two Vehicles that arrive tout de suite to snap you up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mr Happy Officers 1
Davros_the_Dalek The Training Wing 12
F The Intelligence Cell 22