P company

oldcolt said:
FiveAlpha said:
MOD's, considering oldcolt (the unofficial, self-proclaimed voice of arrse, STABs, and passed over old gits everywhere) has spoken can you do what he says? Otherwise he'll start a load of other dog toffee threads about what he's 'owed' because he's joining the TA.

The question was answered a few posts ago you old tool.
Coming from a civvie mong like you, i'll take that with a pinch of salt :wink: Stand aside Mr 'once-was' and let the new God of the old and bold TA through :p I fart in your general direction :lol:
Shouldnt you be out training for your Commando Course ? Or preparing your case for a complete legislative overhaul of TA doctrine ?

If your as adept on your feet as you are at waffling on here then just ask the DS at CTC to stick you straight on day 1 test week.

reni_77 said:
oldcolt said:
FiveAlpha said:
MOD's, considering oldcolt (the unofficial, self-proclaimed voice of arrse, STABs, and passed over old gits everywhere) has spoken can you do what he says? Otherwise he'll start a load of other dog toffee threads about what he's 'owed' because he's joining the TA.

Coming from a civvie mong like you, i'll take that with a pinch of salt :wink: Stand aside Mr 'once-was' and let the new God of the old and bold TA through :p I fart in your general direction :lol:
Shouldnt you be out training for your Commando Course ? Or preparing your case for a complete legislative overhaul of TA doctrine ?

If your as adept on your feet as you are at waffling on here then just ask the DS at CTC to stick you straight on day 1 test week.
30k done already this week, 4 sets of bastard circuits up at the gym so far this week, with one more set and a 6 mile tab to do tommorrow. 11.1 on the bleep test yesterday. Thanks for taking such a kind interest mate; i'll keep you posted on the legal stuff; I intend to start work next week on that one! :wink:

oldcolt said:
Camm1 said:
I thought a nice little discreet post away from 'The Naafi' , save me getting all sorts of crap, just get the answer and it will all be over.
WRONG
:cry:
lol

Camm1
MOD's; as has been requested elsewhere, a bit of fun is to be welcomed and ARRSE would not be the same without it, but can as Camm1 rightly says, he did not post in the NAAFI deliberately, and some of the so called serious forums seem to be heading that way :roll:
oldcolt, it was a bone question that was worthy of derision, my reasons for posting here were;
1. It's an infantry forum so i figured someone might know.
2. To mitigate the amount of incoming i would undoubtedly and deservedly get.

Im sure the mods have a grasp on the situation here, and i certainly dont need any help defending my corner should i take exception to someone having a laugh at my expense.

Camm1

edited for spellung and not making sense

Camm1 said:
oldcolt said:
Camm1 said:
I thought a nice little discreet post away from 'The Naafi' , save me getting all sorts of crap, just get the answer and it will all be over.
WRONG
lol

Camm1
MOD's; as has been requested elsewhere, a bit of fun is to be welcomed and ARRSE would not be the same without it, but can as Camm1 rightly says, he did not post in the NAAFI deliberately, and some of the so called serious forums seem to be heading that way :roll:
oldcolt, it was a bone question that was worthy of derision, my reasons for posting here were;

Im sure the mods have a grasp on the situation here, and i certainly dont need any help defending my corner should i take exception to someone having a laugh at my expense.

Camm1

Camm1 did you get the answer you wanted?

A quick search would have revealed all

PS: apart from Old Colt and Duff Dyke, the other posters are ex or serving Para,so all you got was merry banter

I hope you guessed the answer to the question :)

Gungythree said:
Camm1 said:
oldcolt said:
Camm1 said:
WRONG
lol

Camm1

Camm1

Camm1 did you get the answer you wanted?

A quick search would have revealed all

PS: apart from Old Colt and Duff Dyke, the other posters are ex or serving Para,so all you got was merry banter

I hope you guessed the answer to the question :)
got my answer thanks gungy, and enjoyed the banter too :D

Camm 1

oldcolt said:
FiveAlpha said:

WAH

I thought I read in ARRSE somewhere that a few women had tried P Company but so far no one has reached Test Week. The hairy arrsed paratroopers in these parts will no doubt know if that is right or not.

Fallschirmjager said:
No chick has passed P Coy and none ever will.

Even if she's fit enough.
Quite a few all arms commandos used to say the same thing about their course.

Fallschirmjager said:
But they're gay and fight with roll matts.
It was the Royal marines who rolled about in the mud naked with roll-matts.

I remember the lass in the 'shot in the 80's who wore her red beret with pride despite not having passed (or even having attempted) P Company - a lady member of the Red Devils Display Team as I recall but I might be wrong. Considering the angst it caused among some of the Airborne elite (not Parachute Regiment to be fair!) I think I remember correctly though.

Over4MeNow said:
I remember the lass in the 'shot in the 80's who wore her red beret with pride despite not having passed (or even having attempted) P Company - a lady member of the Red Devils Display Team as I recall but I might be wrong. Considering the angst it caused among some of the Airborne elite (not Parachute Regiment to be fair!) I think I remember correctly though.
Debbie Ingells (sp) if I remember rightly. What I do remember is that she caused angst throughout the whole bde, para reg included.

FiveAlpha said:
Debbie Ingells (sp) if I remember rightly. What I do remember is that she caused angst throughout the whole bde, para reg included.
She didn't put out?

Over4MeNow said:
It was in 72,she also pulled her weight on the team, and won the respect of the lads,
She still does the odd lob now and again

Gungythree said:
Over4MeNow said:
It was in 72,she also pulled her weight on the team, and won the respect of the lads,
She still does the odd lob now and again
Also in nineties.

Fallschirmjager said:
But they're gay and fight with roll matts.
I supose it would be a bit silly to mention a certain mortar platoon at this point then? :wink: :lol:

Incoming! :p