P Company Training Documentary on Channel4

#2
thats really good mate nice one :D
 
#10
Gungythree said:
jack-daniels said:
There's a bloke who posts on here who's on that Channel 4 documentary.
It's not the real P Coy,never even showed the Traf :D
Or The GT.. or The Ratpit... or The Mighty 5's Sunday lunchtime disco/vomtorium... or the Legend that was Chrissie The Horse. (JD has mentioned before the flashbacks that name brings back; I'm still scared of her)
 
#14
ApM. said:
Not a problem. :)
this was a response to me before the threads were merged, hes not saying p-coy is not a problem :p
 
#16
Gungythree said:
Punk_trooper said:
ApM. said:
Not a problem. :)
this was a response to me before the threads were merged, hes not saying p-coy is not a problem :p
Calm down dear, it's only a comercial :)
My responce to that video was, 'what if he falls, oh noes' & 'wtf'... not a problem was a reply to a merged thread that was previously posted, you slags. :)
 
#17
ApM. said:
Gungythree said:
Punk_trooper said:
ApM. said:
Not a problem. :)
this was a response to me before the threads were merged, hes not saying p-coy is not a problem :p
Calm down dear, it's only a comercial :)
My responce to that video was, 'what if he falls, oh noes' & 'wtf'... not a problem was to the reply previously post, you slags. :)
There's no problem if he falls,the net will stop him hitting the DS :D
 
#18
sfub said:
Gungythree said:
jack-daniels said:
There's a bloke who posts on here who's on that Channel 4 documentary.
It's not the real P Coy,never even showed the Traf :D
Or The GT.. or The Ratpit... or The Mighty 5's Sunday lunchtime disco/vomtorium... or the Legend that was Chrissie The Horse. (JD has mentioned before the flashbacks that name brings back; I'm still scared of her)
8O what about the Pegasus :? :wink: :wink: :wink:
 
#19
263A said:
sfub said:
Gungythree said:
jack-daniels said:
There's a bloke who posts on here who's on that Channel 4 documentary.
It's not the real P Coy,never even showed the Traf :D
Or The GT.. or The Ratpit... or The Mighty 5's Sunday lunchtime disco/vomtorium... or the Legend that was Chrissie The Horse. (JD has mentioned before the flashbacks that name brings back; I'm still scared of her)
8O what about the Pegasus :? :wink: :wink: :wink:
Or the Princess (2 para pub) and Havelock. :oops:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top