P-Company 2005 Video

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by rbarnes182, Oct 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. nice PERSEC!

2. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

At least I'm not alone in that thought...

3. msr

msr LE

FFS, someone edit this down to 10 minutes of action, not 1 hour of repetition.

msr

4. Fcuk me there some big lads on there !!

5. Wouldn't this be marvellous if it could be translated into a BBC (or whatever channel) documentary of the way things were done in P Company in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s into what they're doing today!

Wouldn't it be even more marvellous if these troops were asked what they're doing today or were tasked with completing P Company once again in their respective years after a corresponding fitness course? I'm sure there'd be loads of them still up for it!

Should make for an entertaining evening and could even sharpen interest in the British Army as a whole!

MsG

6. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

7. Well that was dissapointing, the one I did is compleately different and alot better...

8. That parrallel shuffle bar on the trainasium thing looks fun. Not.

9. It would be wouldn't it?! In my day....etc, etc, etc.

10. I passed P Coy in 1979. I had trouble driving past Depot PARA the other day! Don't even think about the AACC...

11. Are there any other 'editions', a friend of mine did his Cse in Nov/Dec 05 and mentioned something about being filmed.

Any ideas where to look?

12. Know Ingram on there, he also passed AACC. Good lad.

13. In the good old days there was no filming going on... The Staff were all too busy punching and kicking and p*ssing in the assault course water...

Happy times..

14. Mr Whittman can run it would seem!