P-Company 2005 Video

FFS, someone edit this down to 10 minutes of action, not 1 hour of repetition.

msr

Wouldn't this be marvellous if it could be translated into a BBC (or whatever channel) documentary of the way things were done in P Company in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s into what they're doing today!

Wouldn't it be even more marvellous if these troops were asked what they're doing today or were tasked with completing P Company once again in their respective years after a corresponding fitness course? I'm sure there'd be loads of them still up for it!

Should make for an entertaining evening and could even sharpen interest in the British Army as a whole!

MsG

Bugsy7 said:
Wouldn't this be marvellous if it could be translated into a BBC (or whatever channel) documentary of the way things were done in P Company in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s into what they're doing today!

Wouldn't it be even more marvellous if these troops were asked what they're doing today or were tasked with completing P Company once again in their respective years after a corresponding fitness course? I'm sure there'd be loads of them still up for it!

Should make for an entertaining evening and could even sharpen interest in the British Army as a whole!

MsG
I passed P Coy in 1979. I had trouble driving past Depot PARA the other day! Don't even think about the AACC...

Are there any other 'editions', a friend of mine did his Cse in Nov/Dec 05 and mentioned something about being filmed.

Any ideas where to look?

In the good old days there was no filming going on... The Staff were all too busy punching and kicking and p*ssing in the assault course water...

Happy times..

What was that jibe about a paras in a spelling test?

"P Companny Course"

Begs the question as to why the effective recruiting videos are the amateur ones.

GoodIdeaAtTheTime said:
Begs the question as to why the effective recruiting videos are the amateur ones.
Because they are honest??