Oznamong and the Backdoors?

Come on now admit it. You would bash in Oznamong`s Backdoors if you were..........

• a) Not Married

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b) Drunk as a skunk

• c) A Window Licker (MLARRRRRRRR)

• d) Could use a shovel and a 12 Inch long Tent Peg

• e) Herr Doktor has pumped you full of Mind Bending Drugs

• f) You ain't proud and because Loch ist Loch ja?

• Total voters
RCSignals said:
osnaduckling22 said:
We've got british family members, yes. But they are English.
do they live in London?
Why?

:arrow: And what about those vietnameses? :?

:arrow: Grrrrr! I am not welsh!!! How many times do I have to tell you?! I am half Egyptian, half German. My Mum has some relations to England, for what its worth.

osnaduckling22 said:
dui-lai said:
Biscuits_AB said:
It's working lads.
its not very hard, she's fecking german :roll:
Yeah, just 50 % tho. And I really like this half of mine.
What mine? Tellermine? Schuhmine? AT Mine? AP Mine? Tin mine?

Could you do us all a favour and step on one of them making sure that on the way down you hit another one, etc etc.........................you get the idea, don't you?

:lol: :lol:

dui-lai said:
Biscuits_AB said:
It's working lads.
I knew the new pope was german when i saw the beach towel on the balcony of the vatican. :twisted:

Lairdx said:
dui-lai said:
Biscuits_AB said:
It's working lads.
I knew the new pope was german when i saw the beach towel on the balcony of the vatican. :twisted:
You a re afunny guy.... that's why I'm going to dry bum you to death. and you'll be biting the headboard. :wink:

Cynical-Subbie said:
Nice one!

But you are still a cnut.
Got to stick with what you are good at Cynic. Actually some one fancies himself as your knight in shining armour and has challanged me to a fight with you as the prize. See previous thread.

brain_fart said:
Lairdx said:
dui-lai said:
Biscuits_AB said:
It's working lads.
You a re afunny guy.... that's why I'm going to dry bum you to death. and you'll be biting the headboard. :wink:
yes this is the fcucking homosexual. Look mate i don't think I want to be a part of your sordid fantasies. No go and fcuck yourself up the arse with a triumph spitfire theres a good wee chap.

Lairdx said:
brain_fart said:
Lairdx said:
dui-lai said:
Biscuits_AB said:
It's working lads.
yes this is the fcucking homosexual. Look mate i don't think I want to be a part of your sordid fantasies. No go and fcuck yourself up the arse with a triumph spitfire theres a good wee chap.
Is brainfart yet another one of that pondlife Mooch's alter-ego's?

Duck Dodgers said:
Is brainfart yet another one of that pondlife Mooch's alter-ego's?
I don't think so Ducky: I think he committed the biggest of school-boy errors & left his PC without logging out of ARRSE & someone had a few minutes of fun during his absence... :roll: :lol: