Oznamong and the Backdoors?

Come on now admit it. You would bash in Oznamong`s Backdoors if you were..........

  • a) Not Married

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b) Drunk as a skunk

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • c) A Window Licker (MLARRRRRRRR)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • d) Could use a shovel and a 12 Inch long Tent Peg

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • e) Herr Doktor has pumped you full of Mind Bending Drugs

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • f) You ain't proud and because Loch ist Loch ja?

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#23
osnaduckling22 said:
I AM NOT A MONG! :twisted:
Yes you are.

And no-one likes you.

Unless you are willing to become Biscuits ho, and video it and post it in the gallery, no-one cares.

See ya!!!!
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#24
Do you wait for me oh ugly woman?

And since when did you rate in the popularity wars you yellow toothed boot.
 
#25
Biscuits_AB said:
Do you wait for me oh ugly woman?

And since when did you rate in the popularity wars you sexy thing.
I wait for you constantly Baddass, so I can steal your stationery when you aren't looking :wink:
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#26
Dale the snail said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Do you wait for me oh ugly woman?

And since when did you rate in the popularity wars you f*cking monster.
I wait for you constantly Baddass, to give me money so that I can have plastic surgery on my fizzog, for I am indeed a pig in lipstick :cry: :
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#28
Just watching Corrie on BFBS.............I hate that fat fcuk who does all the crying. She looks like something I saw in the NAAFI last Saturday.

Totally unrelated to the thread, but I needed to get that off my chest.

She's just been informed that her murdering b*stard daughter has died and now she's rolling round the police station floor howling.

Fcuk, I hate her.
 
#29
Biscuits_AB said:
Just watching Corrie on BFBS.............I hate that fat fcuk who does all the crying. She looks like something I saw in the NAAFI last Saturday.

Totally unrelated to the thread, but I needed to get that off my chest.

She's just been informed that her murdering b*stard daughter has died and now she's rolling round the police station floor howling.

Fcuk, I hate her.
You watch "Corrie" 8O 8O 8O you have gone even further down in my estimation - you posted ONE sensible post and I was almost taken in by it :oops:
 
#31
OH toot toot! hehehe
 
#34
Hear she's got a tat just above her cnut, "This passage reserved for the peerage, working class must now travel steerage."
 
#37
Cynical-Subbie said:
I would. Filthy scutter!
Don't be so hard on yourself C-S, quite a lot of otherwise decent people would shag the big-nosed boxhead harpy...
 
#38
Enlightened_One said:
She'd get it for sure but SnapDragon is better
I do hope you are not talking about me :roll:
 
#39
Dale the snail said:
Enlightened_One said:
She'd get it for sure but SnapDragon is better
I do hope you are not talking about me roll
Having seen your picture you would too sweet cheeks. What dya fancy fist or foot??? A big boy like you will have seen so much cock for being fagged in the boarding school dorm that your arrse is slack enough for a two fister :)

You don't wear red moleskins and act like a Posh CHARV do you??????
 
#40
Enlightened_One said:
Dale the snail said:
Enlightened_One said:
She'd get it for sure but SnapDragon is better
I do hope you are not talking about me roll
Having seen your picture you would too sweet cheeks. What dya fancy fist or foot??? A big boy like you will have seen so much c*** for being fagged in the boarding school dorm that your arrse is slack enough for a two fister :)

You don't wear red moleskins and act like a Posh CHARV do you??????
No - I am a brickie from Stoke today.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top