Oz PM bummed by bald bloke

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Jan 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I wasn't aware Australia had a PM. They have got Her Majesty, what the fuck do they want with a PM? But they have. And she's a Gwar. And it would appear her CP chap has tried to bum her in public.

BBC News - Julia Gillard 'rescued' amid Australia Day protests

If they had tried that with Maggie there would have been tears before bed time and no error.

2. Not only a gwar but Welsh as well.

3. 1:26 that's brilliant. I haven't got sound but I'm sure it makes it even better.

4. Does make calling the place "The Lucky Country" a bit confusing. Is it like that humour thing where a 300 lb monster is called Titch?

5. .................AND?

6. Did the copper with shades, swinging punches, have his shoulder tabs on? Looks like they're learning fast from our thin blue line.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hahaha. 30 cops and a single riot shield.

If only for the timeless quote "put that spear away!", that was brilliant.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Take shipfulls of criminals, under the watchful eyes of your best sadists and psychos, then let them all mingle with cannibals, throw in a few centuries of idleness and a penchant for military defeat and bingo, Australia.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Twiglets and fox piss obviously.

10. Poor drills by the close protection team. Coppers looked good and panicked. What was the guy with the riot shield trying to achieve? He was facing towards the PM for fuck's sake, not the protesters. Unless he was trying to protect the Abo's from the gwar?

11. I assume the restaurant had a service/rear entrance?

12. Der. It's Oz, everything's upside down (Er, and back to front).

• Like Like x 2
  13. Maybe the CP guy got the wrong idea when somebody shouted "PM, rear entrance".

14. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

on a positive note I'm glad to see that Aussies have a healthy disrespect for politicians.