• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Oyster farming

M

Mark The Convict

A true Artist like yourself would incorporate that into his Art, like that Brett Whitely fella. Only without the hopeless heroin addiction, one hopes.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Without wishing to denegrate your efforts, from a reference point of view your picture is useless as there is no scale. We could be looking at a small snot on a square of toilet paper, a medium one on a tissue or a massive one on a piece of kitchen roll.

Next time, please place a standard size object next to snot, a ruler would be ideal but a coin would suffice.

Thanks

The judging committee.

No pics, I'm afraid. Easy to do though. Just siphon up vast amounts of ale, then crack an egg into a saucer. Finger on one nostril and hoover it up with the other. Crack another egg and change nostrils.

I guarantee you'll hardly be able to breathe through your nose in the morning and every time you hack one up or blow your nose for the next week, you'll get the congealed crusty yolk thing, along with the full flavour and slight sweetness decay brings. Fun for the whole family.

G

goatrutar

Without wishing to denegrate your efforts, from a reference point of view your picture is useless as there is no scale. We could be looking at a small snot on a square of toilet paper, a medium one on a tissue or a massive one on a piece of kitchen roll.

Next time, please place a standard size object next to snot, a ruler would be ideal but a coin would suffice.

Thanks

The judging committee.
View attachment 101091

It was a couple of scrunched up sheets of arse carpet. I'll blast snot over a ruler next time.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

G

goatrutar

No pics, I'm afraid. Easy to do though. Just siphon up vast amounts of ale, then crack an egg into a saucer. Finger on one nostril and hoover it up with the other. Crack another egg and change nostrils.

I guarantee you'll hardly be able to breathe through your nose in the morning and every time you hack one up or blow your nose for the next week, you'll get the congealed crusty yolk thing, along with the full flavour and slight sweetness decay brings. Fun for the whole family.
Fucking lush.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

M

Mark The Convict

One could add milk for extra rancidity, and freshly cracked pepper/tabasco sauce for the explosive slurry-sneeze effect. Yummy!

Latest Threads