Oyster farming

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by goatrutar, Dec 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nice, give your missus a dirty sanchez with it. She'll either love you forever or kung fu you like a startled ninja !!!
  2. Fuck me, it's the Good Lord himself, hail fucking Mary
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Was the snot 'Shit strain assisted'? Or was it all your own finger work?
  4. Finger work up to my fucking elbow followed by blocking one nostril and blowing like fuck.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 2
  5. A true Artist like yourself would incorporate that into his Art, like that Brett Whitely fella. Only without the hopeless heroin addiction, one hopes.
  6. Lucky you didn't blow your ricker out then mate..
  7. Wait out.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  8. Fucken outstandin! Make that man an honorary Sapper!
  9. Hah! Amateur....

Try snorting raw eggs when pissed, then spending the next week blowing semi congealed and crusty gobs of yolk out of your face.
  10. Ooh, classy!:applaud:No pics, I suppose?
  11. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Without wishing to denegrate your efforts, from a reference point of view your picture is useless as there is no scale. We could be looking at a small snot on a square of toilet paper, a medium one on a tissue or a massive one on a piece of kitchen roll.

Next time, please place a standard size object next to snot, a ruler would be ideal but a coin would suffice.

The judging committee.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. No pics, I'm afraid. Easy to do though. Just siphon up vast amounts of ale, then crack an egg into a saucer. Finger on one nostril and hoover it up with the other. Crack another egg and change nostrils.

I guarantee you'll hardly be able to breathe through your nose in the morning and every time you hack one up or blow your nose for the next week, you'll get the congealed crusty yolk thing, along with the full flavour and slight sweetness decay brings. Fun for the whole family.
    • Like Like x 1