Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oyibo Needs A Shag

Status
Not open for further replies.
No HMS Cormorant left, all gone or sold. France has a Cormoran though. No idea if it's great or just a common shag.

1597527143217.png

Oyibo

LE
He is an army captain and no I’m not in the armed forces

How do you feel about banging an Army Captain and asking on the internet about it? You skanky slapper.

I have to admit that normally I'm willing to wear my rancid old todger down to the vein for most women but this old slosh bucket comes across as someone I'd rather stir a beaker of sulphuric acid with it before using it on them

Oyibo

LE
I have to admit that normally I'm willing to wear my rancid old todger down to the vein for most women but this old slosh bucket comes across as someone I'd rather stir a beaker of sulphuric acid with it before using it on them

This surely must be an internet first?

The only person I can think of was a Colonel, who my mum ran off with (yes, stop laughing at the back, you heartless bastards).

This was, however, because he took her on a trip to the Far East on an assignment that was a bit hush hush, and no camp followers of any type were allowed. Ironically, he ended up working for BLESMA having been discharged.

So the phrase “your mum” really does apply

Alamo

LE
I've known lots of people do lots of things and not lose their vetting. I've known lots of people do lots of things and lose their vetting.

Claiming that having an affair is no risk to anyone's vetting just exposes the limited size of your sample.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Having an affair with someone unrelated to the service poses no risk to your vetting in and of itself. How you handle it might. (Assuming they’re not a Russian agent or some such obvs)

Oyibo

LE
Given the moral turpitude of the OP, would anyone touch her/him with a bass broom?

Fetch me the bumper
Would sir like wax with that?
As an aside, I wonder how many of our currently serving brothers and sisters know what a bumper or Bass Broom actually look like or know how to use them or more importantly, know the consequences of not using them?

endure

GCM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads