Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oyibo Needs A Shag

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you have done if a young Arthur Wellessley or Horatio Nelson was marched in, in front of you?

Personally, I'd have shat myself, what with them having died long before I was born.
@jarrod248 probably knew them.

Last edited:
It’s hardly my narrow evidence.

Show me the last person who was CM, discharged on disciplined in any way for having a non service related affair.

Have you ever known it happen?

I accept what you are saying regarding regulation/policy/convention, but then but those same rules people shouldn’t speed in military vehicles, but they do, ammunition should be returned as it is issued, but it never is we just get on dealing with it. It’s a fact of life.
The only person I can think of was a Colonel, who my mum ran off with (yes, stop laughing at the back, you heartless bastards).

This was, however, because he took her on a trip to the Far East on an assignment that was a bit hush hush, and no camp followers of any type were allowed. Ironically, he ended up working for BLESMA having been discharged.

Oyibo

LE
As an alternative thread title, may I suggest:

I want to f*ck another woman's husband. May I have your leave to do so.

You sound significantly bitter and I’m not your ‘dear’. I never said I wanted to run away and start a life with him but I understand why this situation has arisen. Sorry to disappoint but I’m not a munter as you so kindly put it (but I like your limited view that the only value a person could possess is physical) and I won’t see you in hell seeing as it doesn’t exist...
Bitter about what? It's you that's shagging someone else's husband - not me. Also how do you know that hell does not exist - do you have any proof of that? You might be in a world of hell once your shagging partners wife finds out what you have done....you dirty scuttler...also how do we know you're not a munter? You might look in the mirror and think you're nice looking - I might look at you and think you resemble a pig wearing lipstick! just saying...post a pic and I'll give you a mark out of ten, in the meantime I'm putting you in the 1-3 range out of 10 until you prove otherwise.

Oyibo

LE
Bitter about what? It's you that's shagging someone else's husband - not me. Also how do you know that hell does not exist - do you have any proof of that? You might be in a world of hell once your shagging partners wife finds out what you have done....you dirty scuttler...also how do we know you're not a munter? You might look in the mirror and think you're nice looking - I might look at you and think you resemble a pig wearing lipstick! just saying...post a pic and I'll give you a mark out of ten, in the meantime I'm putting you in the 1-3 range out of 10 until you prove otherwise.
A full length pic, natch. I'm sure we can overlook a face like a robber's dog if she's got a decent rack and pins. Esp if she gets them out.

A full length pic, natch. I'm sure we can overlook a face like a robber's dog if she's got a decent rack and pins. Esp if she gets them out.
Warning - Danger! it could be a tranny though (not a real proper biological woman) - that classes themselves as a woman. I want a proper snatch shot and and pic of the hands and throat - any adams apple signs or big hands or some dodgy looking axe wound looking snatch and I'll not be able to sleep for at least a week.

Oyibo

LE
I'm rather proud that the thread has been retitled 'Oyibo needs a shag', and it is in the 'Military Discipline' forum.

Show us your tits you sour old slapper.

I am having an affair with a married man who serves in the armed forces but I need to know if cheating (adultery) is a punishable offence in the armed forces? I am genuinely concerned this could impact his career, looking online I can’t see it a definitive answer

So are you saying that if it's against army rules you'll stop access to your snatchpiece for him?

endure

GCM
Is it Friday again already?

oyi.JPG

I am having an affair with a married man who serves in the armed forces but I need to know if cheating (adultery) is a punishable offence in the armed forces? I am genuinely concerned this could impact his career, looking online I can’t see it a definitive answer

I don't think being served with a boiler suit by his mates in the mess is career impacting. If you're really howling, he may get a gallantry award for going back for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads