Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oyibo Needs A Shag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite sure how your post relates to the OP's one. If you're smashing it out with a married bloke in the military (who is not your hubby), then where does the moral (or security) high ground lie?

With the next bloke in the front rank, who is faithful to his wife :)

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Well as the evidence points to no one ever suffering for having an affair outside the services, I’d say the truth paints the real picture.

You need to stop getting into a wanking frenzy and deal with real truths.

By "the evidence", you mean your own narrow, empirical experience?

We have very different experience, and the fact you've never known anyone to lose their DV over an affair does not mean you are the Beacon of Truth on vetting issues.

It's a bit like me saying: "I've seen three different Infanteers pull IEDs out of the ground without setting them off, so it's safe for people to do that."

To which you would rightly reply: "That's complete bollocks - you don't know what you're talking about."

Get me? :)

Oyibo

LE
With the next bloke in the front rank, who is faithful to his wife :)

I was speaking about the OP rather than the bloke who was being f*cked by her

NSP

LE
If your paramour is a Major General you should be fine! Anything below that and the chance is you will both be f*cked! ;)
Seems she's been f**ked several times already...

Beachdaze2

Old-Salt
I am having an affair with a married man who serves in the armed forces but I need to know if cheating (adultery) is a punishable offence in the armed forces? I am genuinely concerned this could impact his career, looking online I can’t see it a definitive answer
The following is provided without prejudice and I don’t care for the rights and wrongs of the situation.

Two main issues for your soldier to consider :
1. How to deal with It on a personal level
2. How to deal with it professionally

The personal aspects are exactly that - personal. There will be too many variables at play for anybody here to provide a sensible answer.

Professionally, your soldier should inform the vetting authority if they are cleared SC and upwards and they can do that quite easily without involving their Chain of Command. (The process is specifically designed to work that way).
If it looks like it’s starting to get a bit difficult at home for them then they would be wise to notify their CoC as they may need their assistance if/when the marriage hits the rocks.

In answer to your main question... no, this is not a career ending event - otherwise half of the Officer Corps of the British military would be unemployed.

Well done CosmoOzi, an awesome first thread.

It's got great potential.

Has it not occurred to anyone that the OP is a bloke and he's shagging a married man, who is married to a bloke?

Yes, but surely it's a lot more fun to wildly jump to conclusions?

Is there a "mirror" thread recently started on Mumsnet?

I'm a happily married Army chap but with a bit of fanny on the side; I don't care about my career but I'm deeply and genuinely concerned about the effect this could have on her ability to claim benefits/work her high powered City law job/delete as applicable ...

Spooky ... CosmoOzi, is that you?

It's got great potential.

Yes, but surely it's a lot more fun to wildly jump to conclusions?

Is there a "mirror" thread recently started on Mumsnet?

I'm a happily married Army chap but with a bit of fanny on the side; I don't care about my career but I'm deeply and genuinely concerned about the effect this could have on her ability to claim benefits/work her high powered City law job/delete as applicable ...

Spooky ... CosmoOzi, is that you?

Shit just got serious. I can deal with morality and vetting issues and RLC blokes, but Mumsnet? Fvck that.

“Never argue with idiots, they will just wear you down to their level and beat you with experience”.

Laters, thread :)

Shit just got serious. I can deal with morality and vetting issues and RLC blokes, but Mumsnet? Fvck that.

Fair enough ... Farewell, for now. For what it's worth, I did find the discussion about the different views about affairs/infidelity/ etc interesting (and nicely interspersed with a little silliness, it is le weekend after all!)

Oyibo

LE
I am having an affair with a married man who serves in the armed forces but I need to know if cheating (adultery) is a punishable offence in the armed forces? I am genuinely concerned this could impact his career, looking online I can’t see it a definitive answer

How many times did you f*ck before you decided upon an ulterior moral stance?

The million dollar question is this: Can you trust the sanity of someone who already has one ntombezaan giving him acres of shit in his life, and then goes and finds himself another one to give him even more shit.

Surely he can't be trusted with anything more dangerous than a marshmallow.

Oyibo

LE
The million dollar question is this: Can you trust the sanity of someone who already has one ntombezaan giving him acres of shit in his life, and then goes and finds himself another one to give him even more shit.

Surely he can't be trusted with anything more dangerous than a marshmallow.

New thread ahoy - Worst wives in the World

ipso_facto

War Hero
If you're that worried about his well being why don't you do the right thing and just end the relationship? You won't then be seeking answers to your moral dilema on a site called arrse!

Dr Death

War Hero
I think you write for the current bun or daily wail?

As you are either mislead about arrse or are after some dirt to print about how beastly soldiers, serving & retired treat their bit of rough/skirt/posh/tart/or bit on the side on Wednesday afternoon?

Perhaps Dear Deidre would be better for this story.

What if Cosmo is actually Olga Kosmonov and has a strange military air about her?

And he works in a Secret Squirrel capacity.

Would that then affect operational effectiveness?

I think you can answer that one all by yourself ^~

You're banging a married man and you're ' concerned this is potentially clouding his judgement'?

Stop f*cking him.

Perhaps she loves him. Perhaps he’s told her his marriage is on the rocks/only together for the kids etc. Perhaps he’s told her he’s going to leave his wife for her. Perhaps she didn’t know he was married until it was too late and she’d fallen head over heels for him. Did she pursue him, or did he pursue her? She’s not blameless as she now knows he’s married, but I’d say he’s more at fault.

Dr Death

War Hero
Has she posted a picture of herself naked so we can judge if she is worthy of this brave married warrior?

Has she posted a picture of herself naked so we can judge if she is worthy of this brave married warrior?

That’s great right up to the point “her” name is Richard and all you get is Dick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads