Oyibo Needs A Shag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having an affair with a married man who serves in the armed forces but I need to know if cheating (adultery) is a punishable offence in the armed forces? I am genuinely concerned this could impact his career, looking online I can’t see it a definitive answer

Yes. It breaks the Service Test, shows a lack of integrity and that he is untrustworthy.

If he can't be loyal to his wife he is unlikely to be loyal to his soldiers.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Dr Death

War Hero
What paper do you write for?

Why do you care, or are you in the military too?
Sounds like you like wrecking a marriage or is he lucky to get it home & away?

A photo of you might help us decide if you are a looker or hooker

Is the thread going the way you wanted it to so far?

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
I am having an affair with a married man who serves in the armed forces but I need to know if cheating (adultery) is a punishable offence in the armed forces? I am genuinely concerned this could impact his career, looking online I can’t see it a definitive answer
So basically, you want to know how much of a hold you have over him? :D

@CosmoOzi

Sadly it makes him a target for blackmail, which hugely effects his security status.

I'm not judging. Let him who is without sin, and all that.....

Oyibo

LE
But not worried about wrecking his marriage?

No I never knew he was in the armed forces
Yes. It breaks the Service Test, shows a lack of integrity and that he is untrustworthy.

If he can't be loyal to his wife he is unlikely to be loyal to his soldiers.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
Thank you for a sensible answer I thought that may be the case

Dr Death

War Hero
No I never knew he was in the armed forces

Thank you for a sensible answer I thought that may be the case
She tells his CoC, its all round the patch quicker than a dose on a Friday night.
Are you proud of yourself, find a single man or try tinder/shag or similar.
Bird like you must have looks or just ride well.

Sorry, but you are the one that is wrecking it all.
Too many military marriages fail because a shag with someone else wrecks it.

Dr Death

War Hero
Well you are a marriage wrecker & putting his career at risk, what if his wife founds out?
She tells his CoC, its all round the patch quicker than a dose on a Friday night.
No she’s not. She owes the bloke‘s wife nothing, It’s his responsibility, besides that you don’t even know the dynamics. It may well be an open marriage.

amapola

Old-Salt
Bird like you must have looks or just ride well.

Sorry, but you are the one that is wrecking it all.
Too many military marriages fail because a shag with someone else wrecks it.
And another one - why's she the one who's mostly at fault here? The married bloke is choosing to shag around.

No, you are both fine in terms of military discipline.

It would only be an issue if you were married to a serving soldier or officer.

Is his name Rupert?

Dr Death

War Hero
And another one - why's she the one who's mostly at fault here? The married bloke is choosing to shag around.
So why does she care all of a sudden?
She came on here not the bloke to ask the question?
Surely shagging a married soldier has consequences?
Would she be happy if he left his wife for her, bet not?

I have seen normally sensible soldiers both ranks & officers and both men & women wrecking lives and careers by getting a bit on the side and when all is out in the open the poo hits the fan and all goes wrong. Even one normally sensible SNCO who tried unsuccessfully to kill themselves!

In_Twists

Old-Salt
So why does she care all of a sudden?
She came on here not the bloke to ask the question?
Surely shagging a married soldier has consequences?
Would she be happy if he left his wife for her, bet not?
If shes that worried, she can end it PDQ. They both keep schtum and maybe it will be forgotten.
He may not get done by the Army massively if it goes south but he'll lose his quarter, his kids....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads