Oxford Circus incident

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Blogg, Nov 24, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't forget the minutes silence and the vigil.

2. ...and the dreadful poetry.

3. Yeah, probably a twat from Yorkshire:wink:

4. Yes.
    Thank you.

No.2 son is home safe, also.

• Like Like x 2
  5. A twat from Yorkshire? Again, plenty of choice.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  6. Any chance of an Outrage Bus?
    "Nothing happened. It should have done.
    I want my right fright to be a right fightfully good fright for a frightfully good reason "
    White fright in the frightful night MATTERS."

And, that cnut Ollie gave me a frightful headache.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I'm lighting a candle and doing the Lambeth Walk (Oi) to the pub to show my solidarity, just to be on the safe side.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I wouldn't be surprised at the end of this if a bit of mass hysteria is involved and not one person there actually heard anything.
    Hopefully Fortean Times (who report on MH events regularly) will do a follow up in the next few months.

• Like Like x 2
  9. You poor thing. I once went to Douglas. It's like Blackpool but trapped in a 1950's timewarp

10. Can't believe I was in St. Pancras a week today

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. One of the first times I traveled on the tube, not rush hour, I attempted to start a light conversation on the platform. The woman looked at me as if I’d just suggested raping her family pets and barbecuing her children.

I was only commenting that the next train was 6 minutes away and not 3.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Deviants like you should be executed.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  13. what were you thinking man? Expect a call from the #metoo brigade imminently....

14. So ten years ahead of Blackpool then. The hotel I was staying in was rather bizarre, it was on the seafront, with a minibus to take people to Warton each morning.

After checking in, I decided to amble down to the bar. Probably an ex ballroom, as there was a chap on an organ (fnnnarr) entertaining. I was in my mid twenties at the time, and I think the next youngest person had 40 years on me.

I asked at reception, but as it was out of season, the nearest bars were closed.

I just got a bottle of something and retreated to my room. I’d take transit accommodation above it any day.

15. You sound like my ex wife.

• Funny Funny x 2