Own Up!

Good drills by the shocked onlooker, so shocked he recorded the whole thing so he could be shocked all over again! :roll:
From what I read somewhere else, he also managed to record it from two completely different angles....

Good drills that man!!! Bet he was having a fly wank at the same time......

It's disgusting what people get up to & totally inconsiderate. There were a couple at it like rabbits in the tower-block opposite me & by the time I'd managed to find my bins & set up the camera they'd finished.

It's disgusting what people get up to & totally inconsiderate. There were a couple at it like rabbits in the tower-block opposite me & by the time I'd managed to find my bins & set up the camera they'd finished.
Keep your bins by the window then you won't miss out on the action

As a kid I used to go 'ratting' with an air-rifle on the slag heaps near a gas power station near us, there was a chocolate factory who had a sports ground that backed on to it where some of the employees used to go for some inter-works relations. One late summer evening I noticed a couple rutting away behind the privet hedge on the bowling green, so not being a rotten barsteward I waited until he got to the vinegar stroke before I shot him in the harris.

As a kid I used to go 'ratting' with an air-rifle on the slag heaps near a gas power station near us, there was a chocolate factory who had a sports ground that backed on to it where some of the employees used to go for some inter-works relations. One late summer evening I noticed a couple rutting away behind the privet hedge on the bowling green, so not being a rotten barsteward I waited until he got to the vinegar stroke before I shot him in the harris.
That's the spirit!