• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Own up. Who's lost the grenade?

I have checked the great big hold all full of small arms that I keep hidden in my lock up and none of the hand grendes seem to be missing.

The number of grenades that turn up is an interesting statistic..

11 Reg had a bit of a peak in the 80s when the majority of the WW1 returnees were popping their clogs.. they were getting about 10 a month as I recall..

There was another peak about ten years ago as the WW2 lot were checking out.. getting to the end of that distribution curve now I hope.

I hope the X Ray machine at KAF will prevent a similar peak in the 2060s!

The number of grenades that turn up is an interesting statistic..

11 Reg had a bit of a peak in the 80s when the majority of the WW1 returnees were popping their clogs.. they were getting about 10 a month as I recall..

There was another peak about ten years ago as the WW2 lot were checking out.. getting to the end of that distribution curve now I hope.

I hope the X Ray machine at KAF will prevent a similar peak in the 2060s!
Dont forget us BAOR Vets with our .....

Redirect Notice

and steil hand grenade - Google Search

and these beauties...... IRA impovised grenade | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Solihull is a fucking dump and it's streets cumulatively have probably got a more lethal armoury than the Mafia.

If WW3 broke out and a bombing campaign was order of the day, you'd probably not need to drop more than a BNS on Solihull to make it go boom.

Latest Threads