Own up whoever it was

Who has been misleading vulnerable young persons?
SAN FRANCISCO, April 4 (UPI) -- A U.S. study published in the April issue of Pediatrics finds teenagers believe oral sex is less risky to their health and emotions than intercourse.

Magazine surveys British teens on sex (March 24, 2005) -- A magazine survey finds that many British teenagers say they have had sex with three partners before they turn 15.

Bonnie Halpern-Felsher, a University of California, San Francisco, associate professor, surveyed 580 Northern California ninth graders and found 19.6 percent reported having tried oral sex, while 13.5 percent said they had vaginal sex. About 31 percent said they intended to have oral sex within the next six months, compared to 26.2 percent who intended to have vaginal sex.

Halpern-Felsher said young teens believe oral sex to be significantly less of a health risk than vaginal sex and that it would be less likely to have negative social and emotional consequences -- such as getting a bad reputation or having feelings of guilt.

Yank trouts mean 2 things. An*l and blow jobs.

I have read and re-read that article, at no stage does it mention septics taking it up the trump-tube

I know scousers arses spout similar to thier mouths but surely even a shoplifter can determine the difference between oral and anal sex.

Dale can, she likes both full of c0ck............

Can I just say, before I get accused of sex-tourism, that I was planning to go to california for my summer hols BEFORE i read that nearly 1/3 of american teenagers wish to engage in oral sex. I am going for the marine life and possibly a bit of skydiving, I will NOT be hanging around school yards offering sweets for tricks. Whatever MDN says to the contrary is wrong. On many levels.

Be careful, all the septic chicks have braces on until they are 40...... get yer purple-peeley-back stuck in there and your sure to wince.

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Be careful, all the septic chicks have braces on until they are 40...... get yer purple-peeley-back stuck in there and your sure to wince.
It's ok, ever since the "bet you can't fit it in there" game I played with monkey dave after a bottle of tequila, I've had to have a surgical scaffold brace inserted along the length of my old fella and 2/3 of my penile flesh has been grafted from my arrse. I also have one prosthetic knacker as a result. Anyone chow-ing down on my old fella will experience something not unlike sucking on the Forth Road Bridge

RTFQ said:
It's ok, ever since the "bet you can't fit it in there" game I played with monkey dave after a bottle of tequila
Did you manage to fit it in Monkey Dave?

anything you feel you want to confess to?

no, but I did fit it into monkey dave's sister, which he didn't take kindly too, hence the incident with the angle grinder.

And no beanz, it's not like Irn Bru, more like a well shaken bottle of dandelion and burdoch (like you don't know already! :roll: )

Halpern-Felsher said young teens believe oral sex to be significantly less of a health risk than vaginal sex and that it would be less likely to have negative social and emotional consequences -- such as getting a bad reputation or having feelings of guilt.
Ever since Clinton said it wasn't "sex"

RTFQ said:
no, but I did fit it into monkey dave's sister, which he didn't take kindly too, hence the incident with the angle grinder.
Pals sisters are always good, bit of a danger element in there........

Sisters pals are a good one too... just standby for earache off little sister as you systematically pick them off one by one and tell each of them a different fib to get them in the sack.

true story
The night the Bizness nightclub opened in Blackpool was a couple of days before my 21st.... I ended up gettting bottled by a cnut who saw me latching on to his bird (who hadn't told me she hadn't binned him)

I ended up with my shirt soaked in claret and ended up back at my mates house.... his mum was still up and his twelve year old sister was in bed (so I didn't do her :D )

His mum said get that shirt off it needs soaking in salt water or that blood will stain...... So I did and she managed to save my £130 Chippie shirt..

God knows how but my champ fell into her gob and she ended up giving me one of the worst, toothy, slobbery painful noshes I ever had.... Jesus it was dire.

Two weeks later her estranged husband murdered her, her boyfriend and topped himself....

I shat myself until I heard that there was nothing left of her but her teeth after the fire as he torched the house before doign himself in..... So there was no trace of any DNA around and my pal never found out his mum gave me a bad nosh.

I was sat at the funeral and kept looking over at the boyfriends family feling slightly guilty but at the same time a bit of a boner :D

See, people (ie women) say there's no such thing as a bad nosh - what rubbish, look at MDN's MILF, a few bad noshes and she gets murdered in her sleep.

PM me women and I'll give you a few tips from the blokes perspective. Learn to breathe cyclically first though or you'll do yourself a mischief

I would have told my mate, that his mum gave bad head, and that she needs to get it sorted, or you wont go round again!!

Then left sharpish!

I nearly told him a few years later in a temper... i had a sexy red 325i BMW, i came home on leave from NI and totalled it.

it was an insurance right off, he worked for the local BMW dealership and offered me £500 for the lump, if the insurers didn't take it away.

I left it in his hands, i got my insurance money and thought nothing of it.... when i came home again, i looked through the auto mart and saw may pride and joy for sale for £11k

the cnut!!

I refrained from telling him I didn't mind as I had shot my bolt down his mothers throat and that the dirty old scutter licked my fritter. :D

RTFQ...... you are a lucky lucky fella if you've never had a bad nosh... Ive had some that have left my champ looking like a gnarled marrow bone

I never said that I'd never had a bad nosh MDN, Au contraire - the only really good nosh was the time I hung bar bell weights from my kneck and used a lump hammer to break my lower ribs in order to give myself one. Personally I think it's a damming indictment that men - since the cosmo lead 'wake-up call' of the late 70s that proclaimed that all men are lazy lovers and wouldn't know cunnilingus if it slapped them around the face with it's wet bits - have dug out blind to improve themselves, sometimes even going as far as to wash, wear High Karate and look at the (frankly sh1te) pictures in the kama sutra, whereas post-modern women have largely become lazy and expectant. Most young british women think the way to fcuk a man's dezzies off is to lay there petrified (ok, sometimes it is, granted).

We need to take the power back! After me - one two three: SUCK MY COCK!

I have been a bit deprived in the nosh department, and the few I have had have been incompetent or just damned wrong in some way....

The most surreally horrible nosh I have ever had haunts my nightmares to this day. It was from a Plymouth Lass (which is rather dangerous at the best of times, as they do tend to file their teeth into points) and as she was slobbering away like a lizard eating an egg, I found it increasingly difficult to ignore the unnatural curvature of her spine and the fact that she had a 'druff-flecked bald patch.... 8O

bernoulli said:
unnatural curvature of her spine and the fact that she had a 'druff-flecked bald patch.... 8O
Bern, that was a fella mate....... You've clearly been blown by a geezer :D

a bad nosh is a terrible blow to morale ,if you've got as far as actually getting one .... which is a result ... it's devestating to find if you shut eyes you could well imagine by the noise and pain that you'd just fed your chap into a fooked waste disposal unit full of glass and barbed wire , and girls ... please please remember , that banjo strings have got a snapping point you cannot ... i repeat CANNOT pull a blokes foreskin back over his nuts.

well, not if you dont want to be punched in the top of the head. :D