Own up who is it

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by re-stilly, Oct 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Own up who was on the piss and done this linky

2. Haha, that had me laughing, good effort guys!

3. Couldn't be squaddies - no tats.

4. 59 guys get my vote :)

5. It's someone's Rugby team.

6. Either from a rugby team or Lympstone.

7. first thing that also came to mind cant be squaddies there's not a George Clooney " Dusk til dawn " tat in sight . Might take of this , anyone fancy a late night nudy Asda big shop.

8. wont be nods from Lympstone , talking from experience no Lympstone guard commander would ever let unshaven long hair'd recruits out on a run ashore . they would be bollocking the guard room ceiling just for having the neck .

9. 'Chasier left upset'

Not a fan of the boys then huh.

10. Reminds me of an 80s episode of The Bill

Cop : Can you describe the robber Miss ?

Counter Assistant : Yes he was well hung

:lol:

11. "A cashier in her early 20s was left upset by the group of about six men who walked into the Texaco shop at Kilmington in Devon."

Well that should get her about £20k in compensation then, going by the normal amounts dished out for feck all.

12. A cashier in her early 20s was left upset by the group of about six men who walked into the Texaco shop at Kilmington in Devon.

Oh FFS what a prude...... I'd love it if a load of naked men ran through my workplace, certainly brighten up a boring day! :D

13. You should really try to get out more often dear!

14. What goes on in the petrol station stays in the petrol station.Harmless bit of fun.