Own up who is it

Own up who was on the piss and done this linky

59 guys get my vote :)

Bravo_Bravo said:
Couldn't be squaddies - no tats.
first thing that also came to mind cant be squaddies there's not a George Clooney " Dusk til dawn " tat in sight . Might take of this , anyone fancy a late night nudy Asda big shop.

ottar said:
Either from a rugby team or Lympstone.
wont be nods from Lympstone , talking from experience no Lympstone guard commander would ever let unshaven long hair'd recruits out on a run ashore . they would be bollocking the guard room ceiling just for having the neck .

Reminds me of an 80s episode of The Bill

Cop : Can you describe the robber Miss ?

Counter Assistant : Yes he was well hung

:lol:

"A cashier in her early 20s was left upset by the group of about six men who walked into the Texaco shop at Kilmington in Devon."

Well that should get her about £20k in compensation then, going by the normal amounts dished out for feck all.

A cashier in her early 20s was left upset by the group of about six men who walked into the Texaco shop at Kilmington in Devon.

Oh FFS what a prude...... I'd love it if a load of naked men ran through my workplace, certainly brighten up a boring day! :D

Lonza said:
A cashier in her early 20s was left upset by the group of about six men who walked into the Texaco shop at Kilmington in Devon.

Oh FFS what a prude...... I'd love it if a load of naked men ran through my workplace, certainly brighten up a boring day! :D
You should really try to get out more often dear!

Well the petrol companies have been taking the shirts off our backs and fcuking us up the gary for years so they shouldn't really be all that surprised.

Beerfun said:
The cashier was probably an asian.

....and you are probably a ccok.

The cashier was probably not embarrassed at all but said that to the press just so she didn't sound a tart