Own up MDN

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by arrsemeister, Sep 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That's 10 seconds of my life I won't get back. What exactly were you looking for??!!

2. ?? The clip was more than 10 seconds long. What part didn't you like? :???: :p

I thought it was a hoot and a holler but I'm not sure we should encourage gimp masks and leather jockstraps as appropriate boozing attire in the barracks - at least not until we get the Don't Ask Don't Tell issue sorted. :hug: (Whatever next? Ass-less chaps?)

[​IMG]

3. Ass-less chaps?

All chaps are ass-less.

4. Ruckerwocman - your national obsession with don't ask - don't tell has always struck me as highly inappropriatye given your "honor" system and explicit standards of personal integrity. Since buggers became welcomed as members of HM Forces however, along with a formal acknowledgement that Axminster snacking was now fine too, this kind of thing no longer begs for interpretation. It always has gone on but now if it is your natural off-duty clobber, then fill your boots and don't even bother with a "back-story".

5. No Neo-Nazi regalia? No dog-strangling? No sign of Maddie? I'm disappointed. F