FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Here's the police photofit based on Jones's description of the incident:

1566329300148.png

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I disagreed, because someone can be erudite and principled, but can still be wrong.... Our parliament is full of them. Very erudite and principles coming out of their arrses.
Except he's not, according to what you wrote.

Become a novelty exhibit and hire yourself out as a genuine prole for soirees, dinner parties etc.

As long as you don't mind standing on plastic, not touching anything and being hopelessly patronised, you'll make a fortune. For their part, your clients will be thrilled and regale their less unfortunate circle with such profound wisdom as: "He didn't smell like we thought he would" and "Of course we didn't offer him anything to eat, he'd have used his fingers.".

You'll be set for life if you can bear it.

I am looking forward to my first Comrades Meeting/Soviet even more now.

I wonder what Islington Conservative Club is like?

At the moment, there's no published CCTV, and police are asking for witnesses, which means there may atm be no independent proof of the 'attack'
It is all a bit odd.
No CCTV very much so

I disagreed, because someone can be erudite and principled, but can still be wrong.... Our parliament is full of them. Very erudite and principles coming out of their arrses.
Our Parliament is full of WOT!
Give yer head a wobble.

Interesting to note at least three cameras covering pub door and approaches from multiple angles:

View attachment 411908
If only the Reichstag had such good coverage, we'd have avoided some historical unpleasantness.....

Sorry to say, people get attacked everyday for not very much.

I wonder whether Owen Jones wants this investigated by the local Comunity Safety Unit* or by Special Branch**?

Have to chuckle when people who condemn the police and security services suddenly realise how nice it is to live under a state with laws and people to uphold them.

*How to report hate crime | The Met
** Don't him and his mob want that disbanded?

He's also been virtually owned on al-twitter. That's the problem with allowing violence when it suits, it becomes a two-way range.

If only the Reichstag had such good coverage, we'd have avoided some historical unpleasantness.....

Sorry to say, people get attacked everyday for not very much.

I wonder whether Owen Jones wants this investigated by the local Comunity Safety Unit* or by Special Branch**?

Have to chuckle when people who condemn the police and security services suddenly realise how nice it is to live under a state with laws and people to uphold them.

*How to report hate crime | The Met
** Don't him and his mob want that disbanded?

He's also been virtually owned on al-twitter. That's the problem with allowing violence when it suits, it becomes a two-way range.

Who’s Alex Deane?

Latest Threads