owed money by a corporal

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by lfc2001, Jul 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any advice on what i need to do please. I sold a tv to my cpl over a month ago and he hasnt given me the money yet. i keep asking for it but it seems like he's trying to rip me off. What shall i do?
  2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Did you sell it to the Cpl in the AFCO 'cos this thread is for joining up?

Kick **** out of him and reposses it

Better still get someone to phone him and ask him if he's taking the payments over since you state he is the new owner

Or go to yuor boss

Do it quick if he's a proper old skint Cpl he'll trade it on for 10 B & H
  3. If you have a bill of sale, with his signature on it, remind him of that fact, if he does nothing, drop him in the smelly stuff by going over his head. If you haven't, consider it one of life's great experiences, cos you sure as hell won't do it again.
  4. Embarrass him in front of people by asking for the money he owes you whilst your stood in a group, i.e. PT parade
  5. Sign out a Warrior in his name then drive it into the nearest POL point/cookhouse/guard room doing atleast 30mph.

Dump it on the parade square then just slope off back to the block. Perhaps watch that space in the corner of your room where your TV used to be.
  6. i'm in training. So you reckon i should go to pl commander?
  7. You have Teles in training?
  8. I'm not up to date on QRs/MML but certainly in the past, to borrow money from a subordinate, whether repaid or not- was a serious office.

Quick check of the legal situation and then if that situation still prevails, a hint of the serious consequences of the knowledge getting around or, a quiet word to his superior along the lines of; I don't want to get Cpl X into trouble, but,,,

To owe money would be classed as the same as borrowing
    might do the trick
  9. Are you at Catterick? We might know someone who can help. 8)

Saints, I am sure he got a "Bill of Sale" with a signature on. Even the dog laughed at that one.

10. If its phase 2 then yes, you can fairly much have what you like.
  11. Send a letter to the Post Office - I bet he hasn't bought a licence........ :)
  12. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Walk in an say I know all about T.V's what with me being from the BBC and all of that .....
  13. How about a Red Tractor?
  14. So long as you get a vehicle pass, I can't see a problem.