OVERWHELMING ADVANTAGE IN AFGHANISTAN...DAILY MAIL.16.FEB 09

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by oddjob, Feb 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He is an unfortunate victim of a society ignorant to almost everything that goes on in Afg. The rests in a number of places but I feel its more a lack of understanding than a disrespect for our brave troops in Afg. People either dont care or have little exposure to the reality of the ongoing conflict.

2. You're far too emotional. Ignore it.

3. I say give him the chance to make an informed decision, so perhaps he might feel 'less queasy'. After a few patrols he might find himself in a compound that is taking accurate RPG and SA fire, then ask him if he would like the 'overwhelming advantage' of a few 1000lbs of HE dropped from the sky to make the bad men go away...........

4. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

If the Taleban had weapons of this nature there would be no Helmand. They would have used them to destroy their own population and we could have happily wasted the poppy fields without worrying about collateral damage
    8)

5. I'll give him fcuking queasy, tell him he's pointman for a wee jaunt out of the FOB that'll make him fell more than fcuking queasy!

6. erm guys. its the DAILY MAIL
    you cant cram any more fail in to that thing

7. Text speak but eloquent text speak.

8. You mean EPIC fail!