Overthrowing the Government!

You cannot be a member
We remain a member state until at least December 2020 (the draft agreement actually says December 20XX)!!

1. For the purposes of this Agreement, all references to Member States and competent authorities of Member States in provisions of Union law made applicable by this Agreement shall be understood as including the United Kingdom and its competent authorities, except as regards: (a) the nomination, appointment or election of members of the institutions, bodies, offices and agencies of the Union, as well as the participation in the decision-making and the attendance in the meetings of the institutions; (b) the participation in the decision-making and governance of the bodies, offices and agencies of the Union; & /en 15 (c) the attendance in the meetings of the committees referred to in Article 3(2) of Regulation (EU) No 182/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council1 , of Commission expert groups or of other similar entities, or in the meetings of expert groups or similar entities of bodies, offices and agencies of the Union, unless otherwise provided in this Agreement.

This thread is shite.

I firmly believe the OP is the type of bloke that cries hot salty tears when he witnesses Afghan kids being pelted with stones.

He's also no stranger to wanking other men off with his feet.

Last edited:
Always slot the children...always.

You can never be sure if they have a suicide vest.

Does this government really need assistance? It appears to be overthrowing itself. May has caught the Messiah complex from previous post holders, in believing that only she has the right answers.
A few online photos of her beloved husband in flagrante with some filly ( other options are available), and she'll self immolate.

Read the comment to that thread. I don't think PM TM knows how angry she has made people. If she doesn't change course very sharply the cons are finished forever.
People tactically voted for cons at the last election - switching from Labour and UKIP to get this Brexit done and dusted. Now they are very, very angry and will never trust the cons again unless they deliver on the Brexit that was promised. People will let them know at the next GE and Labour will come to power and destroy the economy once again. You'll end up with a fascist dictator and anti-semite/anti-british IRA sympathizer running the show - and that stupid thick as fook white hating racist bitch - Dianne Abbot, in charge of the Police/Army etc. Probably Russia would love this as they would be able to do anything they wanted with pretty much zero repercussions.
FFS - the PM is either very ******* stupid not to realise this - or she just doesn't care.
God you type some tripe. The weather between now and the end of March is far too cold for an insurrection. We don’t do them in Britain - that’s what excitable Southern European and Middle Eastern types do. Not Anglo Saxons, though.

Teresa May is not a traitor; remember there are two sides to those negotiations and, sadly, the EU have the whip hand. This ‘deal’ is a de facto ultimatum; the UK is not in a position to call the shots. And let’s forget this fantasy of just walking out of the EU. Do you this kind of behaviour would engender goodwill the other members of the EU - with whom we conduct over 40% of commerce? Of course not. The vindictiveness would know no bounds.

Last edited:
God you type some tripe. The weather between now and the end of March is far too cold for an insurrection. We don’t do them in Britain - that’s what excitable Southern European and Middle Eastern types do. Not Anglo Saxons, though.

Teresa May is not a traitor; remember there are two sides to those negotiations and, sadly, the EU have the whip hand. This ‘deal’ is a de facto ultimatum; the UK is not in a position to call the shots. And let’s forget this fantasy of just walking out of the EU. Do you this kind of behaviour would engender goodwill the other members of the EU - with whom we conduct over 40%? Of course not. The vindictiveness would know no bounds.
You're the deluded one that types rubbish. PM TM has signed the end of her own premiership - she will go down now as the worst, or one of the worst PM's in British History. Her proposed deal will not get voted for in parliament and we will leave the EU with no deal and most likely a new PM.
All she's done is wasted time and lied to everyone - including her own party. She's basically single handedly destroyed the chance that the Cons will ever win an election in the near or far future. Scotland will most likely vote for independence now and she's pissed the DUP off as well, you'll most likely see the break up of the UK at some point.

Considering you remoaner types seem to think Brexiteers are thick - you're showing yourself to be denser than a black hole if you can't see this.

At the time murky goings on were suspected when the younger man (Wilson) resigned to make way for an older man (Callaghan).
With the passing of time it transpired that Wilson took the responsible and sensible decision to go when he found out he was in the early stages of Alzheimer's.
Good triv question is 'who is the only person to have held all four Great Offices of State [PM, Chancellor, Home Sec, Foreign Sec]?'....Callaghan

He did a great job in each.. oh off that.

So the USA did it with the American Revolutionary War, sick of the Brits ordering them about and taxing them etc.

Now we have Brexit and PM TM is proving herself to be a traitor and not delivering on what the people voted for - or at least trying to stop us from fully leaving the EU.

Now hypothetically if people got pissed off about this - which quite a lot are, how we they go about overthrowing the government without resulting to force?

The Army & Police forces are very small compared to the population and could easily be beaten if a civil war broke out - also they couldn't control much of the country - maybe a couple of cities and that's about it really.

If people just refused to go to work and blocked the motorways/ports/access to people working in the banks/City/Power Stations/Large companies the country would come to a standstill and the government would be crippled and basically need to resign. Anyway I've often thought about the best way the general public could 'fight back' in the event of something like this happening - what would you guys think would be a good way to overthrow the government (Without killing all the Police - and ******* up the Army)?
Shut up. Fuck off. Knob.

Revolution my arrse!
1) The average civ pop can't be bothered to get out of chair let alone take to the streets and riot
2) Once civ pop realise Greggs will be closed and burnt down, the revolution will end
3) Only hooded yoofs will riot as they need new trainers and their mums want a new 90" plasma telly
4) What are civ pop gonna arm themselves with? A rough shake of the DM?
5) Nothing will interfere with Strictly Crap Dancing or I'm a cunt celeb, get me out of my arrse etc
6) We Brits don't revolt. We don't trust our politicians anyway. No matter who is in charge.
7) Fuck off

Revolution my arrse!
1) The average civ pop can't be bothered to get out of chair let alone take to the streets and riot
2) Once civ pop realise Greggs will be closed and burnt down, the revolution will end
3) Only hooded yoofs will riot as they need new trainers and their mums want a new 90" plasma telly
5) Nothing will interfere with Strictly Crap Dancing or I'm a **** celeb, get me out of my arrse etc
6) We Brits don't revolt. We don't trust our politicians anyway. No matter who is in charge.
7) **** off
FYI civ pop exist in NI and are part of UK.

I'd say you're all a bunch of retarded ignorant Blimps.

You're the deluded one that types rubbish. PM TM has signed the end of her own premiership - she will go down now as the worst, or one of the worst PM's in British History. Her proposed deal will not get voted for in parliament and we will leave the EU with no deal and most likely a new PM.
All she's done is wasted time and lied to everyone - including her own party. She's basically single handedly destroyed the chance that the Cons will ever win an election in the near or far future. Scotland will most likely vote for independence now and she's pissed the DUP off as well, you'll most likely see the break up of the UK at some point.

Considering you remoaner types seem to think Brexiteers are thick - you're showing yourself to be denser than a black hole if you can't see this.
I’m not a remoaner; but I do see as regularly as I can get in to work the insurmountable problems that Brexit is bringing. For example, there are 65,000 British pensioners in southern Spain (mainly in Alicante) who might not get their pensions from April next year and will not be, as it stands, able to draw on Spanish public healthcare. And (as I’ve experienced recently) unless you permanently reside in the UK, you cannot use the NHS.

We can’t unbake a 45 year old cake.
The EU will continue to call the shots long after the UK has ‘left’ because of continued financial, commercial, economic and cultural interconnectivity. It may not be fair, but them’s the facts.

There’s not going to be rioting; there’s not going to be an insurrection and hell will freeze over before Comrade Corbyn becomes PM.

Oh, and fück off, too

Revolution my arrse!
5) Nothing will interfere with Strictly Crap Dancing or I'm a **** celeb, get me out of my arrse etc
7) **** off

Why don’t you just contract Americans to be your social deviants? We can bring our own bag sticks and Union laws need not apply! Granted I do request two consecutive days off, and 24 hour access to the gym.

Well, one of the crazy ways we could do this, is by voting during a GE....I know, that’s just a mad idea, and it’ll probably never catch on, but maybe just maybe, it could work.

And speaking of treachery, your post and therefore demeanour is the epitome of a traitor, and I’m more likely to drive my bayonet through your skull than I am to take up arms against our own armed services and police.
Unfortunately the choices we've had in recent years have been between fried shit, boiled shit & curried shit.

Still not enough reason for any kind of uprising.

TBH the best thing to do would be not vote at all: Get the turnout down below 50% in a GE & TPTB will start worrying. Go below 40% & they'll realise there just might be a chance of the population searching for a representative government by other means.