Overthrowing the Government!

Some people tend to think there's no such thing as an Irish problem, only an English problem......

All depends on one's point of view.
Well I ain’t one of them Americans who clings to the past identity of his great, great, whomever that crossed the pond and pretend to be English/Scotch/German/Norwegian etc.

I also grew up interacring with Brits and Germans etc. Military installations tend to be melting pots and FE Warren is no different. I like you lot better and will admit that some foreigners are better than others. I know it ain’t pc to say it, but it is what it is.

According to TV, anyone who keeps more than two weeks of groceries is considered a doomsday prepper
Indeed.
Can't have people thinking for themselves & not relying on the government.
It leads to individualism, cynicism & a lack of belief in their betters.

Oh no you have to have 10,000 rounds of various assorted small arms ammunition, and two years worth of MRE's to get the "Doomsday" moniker.
I'm close on the ammo, though on your side of the Pond, not mine.
As for MRE's; I'd rather consume toenail clippings.

Well I ain’t one of them Americans who clings to the past identity of his great, great, whomever that crossed the pond and pretend to be English/Scotch/German/Norwegian etc.

I also grew up interacring with Brits and Germans etc. Military installations tend to be melting pots and FE Warren is no different. I like you lot better and will admit that some foreigners are better than others. I know it ain’t pc to say it, but it is what it is.
Scotch is the drink.
The people are Scots.

Rabbie Burns thought otherwise.
Scotch as an adjective referring to Scottish people was common usage in the 18th century, but was replaced by Scots in the 19th century. It is recognised that there are many contributors to arrse who wish are essentially a continuity of 18th century attitudes.

Well, beat up old cars seem to be a requirement in a post apocalyptic world ala Mad Max
It was in reference to the ammunition requirement, but I suppose I could nod in minor agreement. Aside from the armory including various M2, M1918, M60, and M16s {with enough ammo for a UK neo battalion's combat load) my largest shed is also home to several military trucks ranging from a 6x6 5 tonne down to a couple of HMMWVs and a M151 A1 jeep with trailer, however, the only one I would consider being close to "beat up" would be my M997 ambulance, and we all know how shit the back door on those to be from new anyway.