• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Overseas training, Unit level exchanges w/ US National Guard

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Do units still do exchanges with the US National Guard? I know that there are individual exchanges but I'm wondering if there are still exchanges at unit level.

Are there unit level overseas opportunities anywhere else?

Yep, we were meant to go over to Puerto Rico when they were over here, but the sodding RAF couldn't fly us out there. Fed us some crap about supplying two airbridges to warzones on the other side of the world, with a tiny fleet of obsolete aircraft.

Either way its ws jolly good fun. So yes it does happen, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

The_Duke

LE
They came over to us, jumped from the C130 and spent a few days at St Mare Eglise over the D Day anniversary.

We are going over there to jump from C130, CH47 and C17 and conduct air assault training from Blackhawk.

Sounds about right to me!

Latest Threads