overseas criminal record check

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by muz, Sep 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. muz


    My wife requires a criminal record check for her time in Germany and Brunei, could anyone tell me how to get this done? Thanks.
  2. If she was in the Military then the RMP should be able to sort it (she was under Military Law and all that tosh) If not, best to swear an Affidavit
  3. muz


    Thanks, She was a UKBC i.e. primary school teacher in Germany in Brunei a dependant. Where can I find a contact for the RMP as when I google them all I get is recruitment and member groups which doesn't give useful contacts?
  4. I think you might have to write to them mate