Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Overseas Application

I have Dual citizenship with Kenya when I go to fill out the overseas application it says I'm not eligible, does my American citizenship disqualify me even though I'm also a Commonwealth citizen. Thank You

Stainless said:
I have Dual citizenship with Kenya when I go to fill out the overseas application it says I'm not eligible, does my American citizenship disqualify me even though I'm also a Commonwealth citizen. Thank You

it's Barack Obama!!

unfortunately i can't see why you shouldn't be able to join. maybe dual nationality is only enough if one of the 2 passports is a british passport?

i recommend using the chat function on the british army website and asking your question there. or even a quick phonecal.

just out of interest, why do you fancy the british army more than the US army?

Lol I get Obama all the time, I've been across the pond a few times and loved it over there so I think I have a different experience then I'd get in the US but if they won't allow me or I fail a test or something I'll join the US army.