Overnight accommodation at briefing

Hello all,

I am planning on taking my AOSB briefing in a couple of months, and I will be travelling quite far to Westbury. I have two questions. Firstly, am I right in assuming that the Army will provide accommodation for the night spent at Westbury? If so, what will I need to bring?

Lastly, does anyone have any recommendations for hotels/B&B's nearby?

Thank you

If you can catch a train on the morning of AOSB and that train will get you there on time then the army will not reimburse you the money for a B&B. You can still get one you just won't be able to get the money back.

Redwood lodge always gets good reviews. I am staying at the Cedar Hotel for main board next week.

Thanks for your recommendations OCS001.

Just to check - Am I right in assuming that the Army provides accommodation for you over the night of the briefing? (ie. Between day 1 and day 2?). Just want to fully clarify this!

Thanks

Thanks for your recommendations OCS001.

Just to check - Am I right in assuming that the Army provides accommodation for you over the night of the briefing? (ie. Between day 1 and day 2?). Just want to fully clarify this!

Thanks
I apologise I thought you were on about the night before briefing. During briefing you will stay on site in a room with other candidates, you will need the usual things, toiletries and towel etc.