Over to you!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Stores4Storing, Feb 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You've had tender breast and juicy thigh from KFC? I clearly used the wrong one.
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I can see the plus side to this, however, are you 16 with zits and have you got a badge with 1 star on it and the name of Trainee.

What about your drive thru?
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Do you urinate on the toilet floor yourself? If not I am leaving the service soon and am looking for a worthwhile job in civvy street. I can also chew gum and say "Innit" in a convincing manner.
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I would send a CV but I can't spell it.
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Your my old RAO arn't you!
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Not at all, I found your methods of having no back bone, fucking around with my leave, micro management of all the staff, less myself because you didn't have a clue what my job entailed, quite refreshing. Previously I only had to experience 12 hour days and 6 day weeks.
  7. They did once try a Vienna Freud Chicken - the slogan was...

It's mother-fucking good
  8. Mr D, have you installed the ultraviolet light in your toilet to hamper your customers shooting up in the bogs? That really is the telltale sign that you are in a classy establishment.

Nothing quite like stumbling into KFC in a drunken haze in search of a bucket of greasy beak and feet in breadcrumb. Yum.
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

For real ambience you need to remove the lock from the toilet and put the bog roll on the piss soaked floor, remove the fuse from the hand drier and leave a towel, that has just returned from a Herrick tour with 600 Recy Mechs, as a replacement.
  10. KFC must have the best marketing in the world. The idea of the Colonel's spices and plump yummy chook always manages to overcome my memory of exactly how foul the reality is, contrasted to the image. We make "southern fried chicken" at home and it is delicious, yet we do not have the facilities of the average KFC restaurant - who therefore surely ought to be churning out good fried chicken on an industrial scale? Rather than as Mr D puts it, oily sparrow!
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Fixed it for you, no need to thank me.
  12. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

It's not KFC, but MacDonald's slogan "I'm lovin it!" was pure class....... especially on the back of some spotty geek's t-shirt mopping up the vomit from a kiddies' party in Redhill.
  13. You will have to staff your new franchise with your Aussie guests Mr D. KFC can only be staffed by none English speakers. To make it a truly authentic KFC dining experience you should also teach them to suck their teeth as they take your order.
  14. Funniest responses to a thread I've seen for a long time, except for mine.