Over There Season 2?

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by bigjarofwasps, Feb 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if there is going to be a second season for this show?

I enjoyed the first one, but have heard that its now been dropped, can anyone confirm this?

:frustrated:

BJOW.

2. It got pulled after about 12/13 episodes as it did not meet the required
    number of units/viewers (2.8 million is the total)

Cracking series though

hh

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

HH is correct,It got pulled.

4. Yeah sadly as it was a good and entertaining series!

5. Pulled as far as I'm aware , no news about a second series.

Shame really , was enjoying the development of the characters, and did wonder if the amputee was going to be allowed to stay in the Army. Real lump in the throat moment during the Bronze Star ceremony , well acted.

Still, Heroes is still on the air and shows no signs of faltering. :D

6. i liked it aswell, see all these war films and programs but they dont show what it is like for the families of the soldiers... cant see the BBC or ITV making a similer program... lol

7. Heroes is like the best show on Tv in the States.

8. Cheers Guys, glad I`m not the only one who enjoyed this programme. Never come across Heroes though, is that an Iraq theme too?

9. Never heard of Over There till last week when the wifeybird bought it for me as an anniversery pressie thinking it was a documentary. watched the 1st episode out of curiosity and was hooked. Very annoyed to find out it's been binned. Bloody good.

10. they song heroes was never released... and never a plan to do a 2nd series... typcal something people like they pull!!