over sea's security

Hi users, Im looking to get into the over seas security just wondering which is the best way to go about it all info will gladly help. if you could all get back to me asap this will be great thank you all

Start with UK work. Get yourself on some sia approved courses (CP, door supervision etc). Get some experience and wait for the contacts. There is a company called Black and White that are currently recruiting in London.

ive had my sia for well since i was 18 had it for 3 weeks then was head doorman since i lost my badge (last month) ive done all types of security in the uk and now im trying to brake into over seas im not sure if i will need a valid uk sia badge ?

ive had my sia for well since i was 18 had it for 3 weeks then was head doorman since i lost my badge (last month) ive done all types of security in the uk and now im trying to brake into over seas im not sure if i will need a valid uk sia badge ?
Why did you loose your badge?
There is no call for UK doormen overseas.
Do a CP course. (but to get work that requires an sia badge)
What experience do you have other than Doorman?

Just get a flight to Damascus and knock on a few doors the reception would be great.

im a civvy im just after information on what i should do, i know go in the army but i cant join the uk army as they wont accept me due to criminal record :|
You have no chance mate, the sector is full of ex soldiers(some on this site) with plenty more looking to get into it.

Start looking for a new career

Ignore all these piss-taking idiots, you need to get some proper training with an organisation with a reputation. The International Bodyguard Association are one such company, and you can get straight onto one of their internationally recognised cp courses with your background.

Welcome to the International Bodyguard Association
Wholeheartedly seconded. Tell them we sent you for a discount and extras on the course

I'd forget it if I were you.

If you want to do CP work in Afghanistan then you will be employed by a Company but working indirectly for the F&CO. They will not touch you without an appropriate SIA Licence and SC Clearance. if you want to do any other type of work then you will need to be SC Cleared.

No Company will touch you if you are under 25 and very few will even glance at your CV unless you are ex-mil with a couple of tours under your belt. The market is flooded with highly experienced young guys and, as a consequence, wages are falling faster than a tart's thong! Aso, It has now got to the stage that it is not what you know, but who you know.

As for the rest of the world, well, do you speak any foreign languages, what experience do you have, why would they take you on with a Criminal record?

Seriously Mate, put this one to bed and look closer to home.