• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Over ripe bananas?

Meant to be very good for you. The blacker they are the more 'tumour necrosis factor' they contain. Which as the name suggests is not friendly towards any naughty bits of cancer that may be in your body.

Get them down ya neck!!

Apparently some poorly toilet trained Germans recommend ramming them, peeled, up your arse before crapping into your partners mouth for an unusual taste surprise! Vorsprung durch fruit-bat-shit I suppose......

Apparently some poorly toilet trained Germans recommend ramming them, peeled, up your arse before crapping into your partners mouth for an unusual taste surprise! Vorsprung durch fruit-bat-shit I suppose......
Where on earth did you discover that? No, please don't tell me!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Gently slit the skin. Pour in a measure of Amaretto / Courvoisier / other girly alcohol. Stick on a BBQ. Scarf.

Vodka or malt whiskey works equally well.

K

Kirkz

Just eat the ******* thing, ffs they are not even over ripe yet!
Are you a knight in shining armour or a mouse in tin foil?

Roast said banana in an oven until the skin goes black and bursts, even though it looks grey and horrible it tastes nice and sweet goes well with roast chicken and bacon the juices are nice as well. Would make a good sweet.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Roast said banana in an oven until the skin goes black and bursts, even though it looks grey and horrible it tastes nice and sweet goes well with roast chicken and bacon the juices are nice as well. Would make a good sweet.
Banana chicken and bacon sounds like a plan. Are you saying roast the banana and eat the skin, or peel it and just eat the middle bit?

I went out with a bird from Brazil who made chicken with chocolate. It sounds revolting but it was mint.

Latest Threads