Over ripe bananas?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
peel and stick in freezer, to be used later as base for either a fruit smoothie or a banana daiquiri

Bounce them, in Kent.

Phone app signatures are ****!

Meant to be very good for you. The blacker they are the more 'tumour necrosis factor' they contain. Which as the name suggests is not friendly towards any naughty bits of cancer that may be in your body.

Get them down ya neck!!

Apparently some poorly toilet trained Germans recommend ramming them, peeled, up your arse before crapping into your partners mouth for an unusual taste surprise! Vorsprung durch fruit-bat-shit I suppose......

Apparently some poorly toilet trained Germans recommend ramming them, peeled, up your arse before crapping into your partners mouth for an unusual taste surprise! Vorsprung durch fruit-bat-shit I suppose......
Where on earth did you discover that? No, please don't tell me!

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
stick on on a pizza with some tuna

Wasn't it Samuel Johnson who said, "No, Sir, a man who is tired of banana bread, he is tired of life; for there is in banana bread all that life can afford. It's ******* lush....."

Wasn't it Samuel Johnson who said, "No, Sir, a man who is tired of banana bread, he is tired of life; for there is in banana bread all that life can afford. It's ******* lush....."
I'm sorry to say that you are mistaken, that quote is by the Banana Splits, Fleegle, Bingo, Drooper and Snork.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Gently slit the skin. Pour in a measure of Amaretto / Courvoisier / other girly alcohol. Stick on a BBQ. Scarf.

Vodka or malt whiskey works equally well.

Now that sounds like a recipe from a connysewer of alky bbqs.

Fry in lots of butter with a handful of raisins, ground cinnamon and some brown sugar. Lob in a splash of rum and chuck the lot over ice cream.

K

Kirkz

Just eat the ******* thing, ffs they are not even over ripe yet!
Are you a knight in shining armour or a mouse in tin foil?

Roast said banana in an oven until the skin goes black and bursts, even though it looks grey and horrible it tastes nice and sweet goes well with roast chicken and bacon the juices are nice as well. Would make a good sweet.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Roast said banana in an oven until the skin goes black and bursts, even though it looks grey and horrible it tastes nice and sweet goes well with roast chicken and bacon the juices are nice as well. Would make a good sweet.
Banana chicken and bacon sounds like a plan. Are you saying roast the banana and eat the skin, or peel it and just eat the middle bit?

I went out with a bird from Brazil who made chicken with chocolate. It sounds revolting but it was mint.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Fry in lots of butter with a handful of raisins, ground cinnamon and some brown sugar. Lob in a splash of rum and chuck the lot over ice cream.
That was next suggestion, though more brown sugar and less cinnamon!

Banana Calypso

My old mum used to bake them with treacle. Rum can be added to taste.

You can also BBQ them in tin foil.

Something like that.
Good gear!