OVER HEAR

Do 6 pack matter?

• YES, fitness is the key to my breeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, flabby is the best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If there is any fit, hot chicks out there that are looking for a guy who is good with their riffle, aspecailly striping and asemberling. well i think im the one for you. the key point i must add is that they must have all their own teath and must be about twentyn

B

Biscuits_AB

ragyman said:
If there is any fit, hot chicks out there that are looking for a guy who is good with their riffle, aspecailly striping and asemberling. well i think im the one for you. the key point i must add is that they must have all their own teath and must be about twentyn
You'll not find any chix like that on this site mate. Now, had you asked for pigs, you might have had an in.....

ragyman said:
...and come equipped with dictionary. :lol:

Call me Cilla Black - think I've found your match -http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=12153 Meet Anya1982.

ragyman said:
With spelling like that mate, you and Anya are made for each other.

Some tips for you ragyman:

Back to school and learn to spell
Check what you have typed before you hit submit
Back to school and learn to spell

You're taking the p*ss right? I assume the spelling teacher was off between you being 5 and 16?

I thought we might be getting a 'Careless talk cost lives' etc with a title of Over Hear.

I assume it should just have been Over Here?

You Int Corps Ragy?

Ok then for those that cannot understand Chav.

I am not a wannabe Geordie!

So Sir what's my spelling result this post?

No i'm not int Corps just very bad at spelling! Plus IntCorpsyou have to be able to spell you own name, thats what i'm learning on monday when i go to my learnenglish course.

Ragyman is now starting to show a lot of potential. If he applies himself he will find that people will pay attention to the content of his posts rather than his spelling.

ragyman said:

8O Someone mention Geordies? :twisted:

Is this Anya's Brother :roll:

Do you have a banjo Ragyman? :lol:

:wink:

Latest Threads