over 50s cant deploy anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you heard about the guy on a bycicle that died in cyprus. It all starts there now mod is saying no personnel t a or regular can deploy on Operations when they reach 50 . Well thats the T .A stuffedbest part of the Ta is over 50.

Have you heard about the guy on a bycicle that died in cyprus. It all starts there now mod is saying no personnel t a or regular can deploy on Operations when they reach 50 . Well thats the T .A stuffedbest part of the Ta is over 50.
Get a couple of hundred posts under your belt before you come on here spouting garbage. That way you will be better able to cope with the abuse you are going to get when you come out with shite like this.

Z

Zarathustra

So, who cares? I don't want some coffin dodger holding me up on my way to the Camp Bastion Pizza Hut

Have you heard about the guy on a bycicle that died in cyprus. It all starts there now mod is saying no personnel t a or regular can deploy on Operations when they reach 50 . Well thats the T .A stuffedbest part of the Ta is over 50. You'll have to excuse me, I'm a twat.
Fixed that for you. :)

So to be a senior member you need to be able to be able to swap from xbox to pc with a flick of a switch without actually leaving the comfort of your very own bubble "Masonette "

oooh hit a sore point there obviously a regular dont go to war at weekends dont start work till monday afternoon due to too much alcohol or drugs wed remedial trg ie on the lash thursday tea and toast at 10 oclock friday bomb burst on the piss

oooh hit a sore point there obviously a regular dont go to war at weekends dont start work till monday afternoon due to too much alcohol or drugs wed remedial trg ie on the lash thursday tea and toast at 10 oclock friday bomb burst on the piss
One word - punctuation.

You illiterate war dodging hobbyist wanna be proper soldier.

Going by your posts, this seems to be your problem !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads