Over 50`s , How Knackered Are You ?

I`m over 50 and started listing all the health issues I have , quite a depressing list and I`m not over weight and look after myself , fact hunts may be worse off than me or better ? On the plus side I can still get the attention of the ladies as young as 25 and can physically out work builders in their 20`s .

Here goes..

• Hearing in one ear ...ear defenders weren't allowed on the range in my day.
  • Eyes - short sighted so glasses needed
  • Lower back - painful most of the time so I often walk like a spacker.
  • Bad guts , regularly get the shits and serious stomach cramps - cant drink beer any more without suffering badly , rum or vodka these days.
  • High blood pressure unless I use meds.
  • Mouldy toe nails
  • 5-6 teeth missing
  • Knees ache like fcuk by the afternoon.
  • Bald patch
  • All the above doesn't help with depression.

Can you beat that list or is it time for the mess revolver?

ACAB

LE
I`m over 50 and started listing all the health issues I have , quite a depressing list and I`m not over weight and look after myself , fact hunts may be worse off than me or better ? On the plus side I can still get the attention of the ladies as young as 25 and can physically out work builders in their 20`s .

Here goes..

• Hearing in one ear ...ear defenders weren't allowed on the range in my day. CHECK
  • Eyes - short sighted so glasses needed CHECK
  • Lower back - painful most of the time so I often walk like a spacker. CHECK
  • Bad guts , regularly get the shits and serious stomach cramps - cant drink beer any more without suffering badly , rum or vodka these days.
  • Mouldy toe nails
  • 5-6 teeth missing CHECK
  • Bald patch CHECK

Add to that, some serious brain aneurysms and I think I trump you in the queue for the Mess Webley!!!

I think you might have a problem with being your age . Nothing wrong with any of that , your old .The problem lies with your 25 year old women and blokes in 20s comments - you are still trying to be young . Your not , once you just accept it you will be a lot happier . Enjoy being what age you are not what you were .

FEASG

LE

Here goes..

• Mouldy toe nails
  • 5-6 teeth missing
  • Bald patch

HaHa I'm 51 and feeling a lot better after reading that little list, Glad to see you're not on Tenna pants for men yet.

I think you might have a problem with being your age . Nothing wrong with any of that , your old .The problem lies with your 25 year old women and blokes in 20s comments - you are still trying to be young . Your not , once you just accept it you will be a lot happier . Enjoy being what age you are not what you were .
I think you may well be right there.

Edit, but I cant help my desire of younger women.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Here goes..

• Mouldy toe nails
  • 5-6 teeth missing
  • Bald patch

We were wearing ear defenders on the ranges in the 1960s so I don't see why you did not in later years. I suspect you and your DS did not really have a clue.

Here goes..

• Mouldy toe nails
  • 5-6 teeth missing
  • Bald patch

These chaps will fix all that for you in one appointment. Very kind and professional and I highly recommend them.

Holts Knackers Yard

How heavy are you? Just roughly so I can work out your deadweight value in gin...

images

As I'm rapidly approaching my 70th year, that OP post has made me feel so much better.

As I'm rapidly approaching my 70th year, that OP post has made me feel so much better.
Maybe I should become a counsellor , I could say to clients "You think youve got problems , read my list" = happy client .

Last edited: